“Faultless”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I don't normally write reviews for restaurants, however we felt that the quality of food and service along with a lovely atmosphere deserved a few mins of our time.

We were only able to get a table slightly later in the evening (book early) but it was well worth the wait. My Jenny had the squid rings in a plum sauce which was very tasty and fresh and I had the totally delicious and beautifully cooked catch of the day with Chorizo mash and poached egg. I cannot believe that we read a bad review for these two meals below - fish was cooked perfectly, still moist and flaky.... and the combination of flavours worked perfectly.

These meals, with bread and olives, an enjoyable bottle of Sauvignon Blanc and a pudding to share (it was a big pudding - easy to share) came to £58

Overall- great place, great staff and great food. Book early. x

2  Thank CharlieW87

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We ate here twice last week. First time when we realized that Trawlers next door need to be booked and next time when we just needed a light bite. It has a good sea food menu and the sea food chowder is excellent.

1  Thank Barbara F
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We sat eating good food whilst looking out at the harbour and all the comings and goings of lovely Looe. A nice experience for all of us and we will be returning again this September.

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I can't believe this currently isn't higher up the list in Looe. The restaurant is spot on, the atmosphere and decor very relaxing, stylish & cosy. The service was good and the food was AMAZING! I had mussels followed by catch of the day and was absolutely stuffed!! All my friends (8 of us went) had delicious meals and I had food envy with several other dishes! Would be my number one recommendation for a place to eat in Looe.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Did their BBQ night and shared a platter for two. It's massive and really tasty - excellent value for money as we had this, plus a bottle of wine, a pint and coke and still came away with change from £50!