We stayed for a week in September when the weather was mixed so we were unable to sit outside on our little patio and the view north to Bodmin Moor appeared and disappeared. Our room was very well furnished and comfortable and so was the lounge.
We ate in every evening and looked forward to our dinner as much at the end as the beginning of the week.. Ross gives interesting touches to his vegetable accompaniments and we have enjoyed at home what we think is his take on red cabbage and blackberry juice. Fish was invariably fresh and the breakfast bacon some of the best we've experienced.
Hazel and Ross are a very hard working couple who give excellent value for money.
The large dining room and relatively few dinner guests, well spread out, provided limited opportunity for interaction with our fellow guests - which could, of course, be what many desire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant is a multi award winning 3 star and 2 AA Rosette for excellent food independent and owner run small hotel. Voted the number 1 hotel in the Looe area according to independent reviews on TripAdvisor for the last 5 years. Set in 4 acres of peaceful gardens, conveniently located between Looe and Polperro. Owner run, we pride ourselves on personal service, comfortable rooms and fantastic seasonal food in a relaxing and peaceful environment. All rooms have balconies or patio areas and baths and showers with luxurious complementary toiletries and flat screen televisions. 3 lounge areas with full bar serving real Cornish ale and extensive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trelaske Hotel And Restaurant
- Trelaske Hotel Looe
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant Looe, Cornwall