“Great place in a great location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
LondonLee...
London
“Great place in a great location”
Reviewed July 11, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The property was exactly what we need for me, my husband and 2 and a half year old!
We loved the fact that it was in a quiet location, and literally was a minute from the beach with no roads to cross, so plenty of freedom for our little one.

The decor and furnishings of the property were of a very high standard which made it a nice place to be when the weather wasn't so good!

Close enough to Looe to access all amenities, but far enough away to enjoy the peace and quiet.

I'm pleased to say the current regeneration had no impact on our stay whatsoever, and l'm personally pleased it will happen, as it will make it an even lovelier resort.

Would be very happy to stay again, my husband was particularly impressed with the welcome pack!

Liked best: Location and Property Facilities
Liked least: No potato peeler!!!
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
Jul 12, 2015
Absolutely delighted you had a great stay thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, as you say it's a great location right next to an unspoilt beach perfect for little ones as you said. Thank you again.
Jaj999
“Another great stay.”
Reviewed July 4, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Just returned from our second stay here. It's a fabulous place. Steps from the beach and contains everything you would need. Spotlessly clean and furnished to a lovely standard. Internet is a real bonus. Lovely little sun trap garden. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 5, 2015
we were so delighted to welcome you back and thank you again for your kind words. We would love to welcome you back again. Thank y0u for taking the time to write tis review.
MrsWeeksE
“Perfect break for our little family!”
Reviewed June 7, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Lovely welcome pack when we arrived! Seconds from the beach. Very clean through out. Kitchen was fully equipped including a washing machine and tumble drier. Would definitely book again, thank you for a brilliant break!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jun 8, 2015
delighted to hear that you had a brilliant holiday and thank you for taking the time to write the review. We would be thrilled to welcome you back
Cathryn09...
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Modern yet homely and comfortable, in a perfect location.”
Reviewed June 4, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I can quite happily back up past reviews! Gorgeous little place. Clean, well equipped, comfortable beds, nice welcome pack (thankyou), just off the beach (the front of which has been done up since my last visit 3 years ago. Now a very nice cafe with loos there).has a nice little back garden with sea view. Close to Looe, Liskeard, Seaton, Lostwithiel ; all places worth a mooch.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jun 5, 2015
Thank you so much for your lovely review I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and the welcome pack. We would be delighted to welcome you back
Dawn p
Redditch, United Kingdom
“A little gem”
Reviewed May 26, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Stay here for a week, lovely bungalow, spotless and very roomy for a holiday let. It was like home from home. Very peaceful and quiet. The welcome pack was wonderful.Open the door and within a minute your on the beach. Its a great place for a base to see cornwall.A credit to Louise for her high standards. I'll be back.

May 28, 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted that the bungalow and location met with your expectations and we would be thrilled to welcome you back.
Jojoisast...
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Gem of a spot, peaceful and hidden from the hustle and bustle yet within walking distance to Looe”
Reviewed May 8, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

The bungalow was in a perfect location literally a few steps from the sea. On first arrival I was pleasantly surprised with the site. It has a beautiful backdrop of hills on one side and the sea on the other with bungalows scattered around.

The quality of the bungalow was absolutely great. - it is modern, bright and clean and has everything you need for a comfortable stay. There is a large TV with Sky and Wifi so I took my laptop along. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need. I did intend to cook but the local chip shop was so amazing I didn't get much chance (best fish and chips I've ever eaten from the Coddy a Shack just a two min drive)!

The garden is small but perfect for a holiday and fully enclosed so good for dogs. My little pug was perfectly safe out there. There is a cute little bench built up high at the back of the garden which you can climb up to and sit and view over the bungalow and to the sea. It is a little slippy to get up so be careful if not too steady on your feet! There's a BBQ outside too but I didn't use it (too busy eating fish and chips!)

Onsite there is a really modern bar/cafe and shop looking straight out on to the private beach. It was rainy when I went so couldn't take advantage of the outdoor seating area but was still lovely despite the rain. I would recommend a evening drink in there - lovely cosy atmosphere especially in the rain.

If you want to be close to Looe but away from busy areas then this is perfect! Pretty much just a few windy roads away from Looe nestled away in Millendreath - this is a perfect spot.

I will definitely be returning!

May 9, 2015
We are so thrilled you had a good time and yes the Coddy Shack is the best fish and chip shop I've ever bern too. Delighted that your little Pug enjoyed the garden and we would love to welcome you back
Yeapie-bo...
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Perfect accommodation in one great location”
Reviewed May 7, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I booked this accommodation after reading all the positive reviews and I must admit I was more than pleased with the accommodation and location. After a long car journey from Bournemouth and also gloomy start to our long weekend away, my friend and I were more than happy to arrive to a lovely gem setting. Bungalow is very clean and equipped with everything you need to have for a perfect holiday. We really enjoyed the chocolates & cider that was left for us - what a lovely welcome treat. Thank u Louise. My friend who only arrived from Malaysia the day before had her first English welcome and was truly impressed!
We did not realise how close we were to the beach waking up to the sound of wavesin the background was just a bliss! Truly recommend this place!

Liked best: Cleaniness and space
Liked least: Having to leave!
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
May 9, 2015
So thrilled you had a good break away. And yes waking up to the sound of the waves breaking on the beach is wonderful. We would love to welcome you back.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing