“You have to try the tapas and the pizza”

Zute Lounge, Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #41 of 82 Restaurants in Looe
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, International, Mediterranean, Spanish, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Drinks, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Fresh tapas and gourmet pizza made using quality locally sourced ingredients, homemade desserts, classic and signature cocktails, world beers, Italian espresso coffee and regular Live Jazz
Shropshire England
“You have to try the tapas and the pizza”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Was not quite sure what to expect, however my husband and I decided to share three tapas dishes and than a pizza I would have loved to go back again but will have to wait for our next holiday. The cocktails were delicious so much so we spent more on drink than food (I normally opt for water not this time) this is a must if you are eating in Looe, an upmarket but unpretentious little restaurant.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank MoniqueKlein

Penicuik, United Kingdom
“Tip Top Tapas”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Visited whilst on holiday in Looe. Imaginative menu with good service when we walked in. They do pizzas and tapas (and cocktails!). Pizzas are good but the tapas are superb - different, tasty and value for money.
You must try their version of bruschetta - blue cheese, honey and walnuts; oh and the fish goujons and the chorizo in red wine and......you get the picture.
Plenty food and drink for 2 for £50 - so we went back two nights later and it was just as good

• Visited June 2014
“Average tapas”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Visited here with wife. The set up is very sheik and it is a relaxed atmosphere. So relaxed we had to wait about 10 mins from ordering our drink to it reaching our table. There was 1 young waitress who seemed to be doing everything. Greeting people, showing them to their tables, taking food orders, taking and making up the drinks, bring the cooked food to the tables and making up all the drinks and cocktails. She seemed to forever saying sorry about the wait. I really felt for her. When the food did arrive it was fairly good. The chilli prawns were the best, the praprika chicken was soso. I have eaten a lot better tapas but the wait did make us both hungry. This is not a bad place but be prepared to wait. For your meals Nd drinks. The fastest thing to arrive was the bill.

Visited June 2014
Dorking, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, worth the wait”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Food was absolutely brilliant, everything is clearly freshly made. Cocktails were refreshingly nice, different from most places you go to which is good. You do wait a little bit longer than you would expect for the food, however you are told this upon ordering your starters. It is definitely worth the wait though. The only thing I would say is they could do with better organisation skills.

• Visited May 2014
england/corfu
“Great cocktails.”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

This is my second visit here. The cocktails are fab and the service is excellent.
I was very disappointed to see that the majority of the food is covered in oregano. Not sure why they felt the need to cover my delicious pizza in it. The bits that escaped the oregano where fantastic. Such a shame. If stated in menu I would not have felt I could comment.
The food has such good flavours it does not need oregano!!!

• Visited May 2014