“Best Pasties in Looe and possibly Cornwall?”
Review of Sarah's Pasty Shop

Sarah's Pasty Shop
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Looe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Whilst on holiday in the Looe area last month, I popped into Sarah's Pasty Shop and ordered a couple of pasties. One was cheese/onion and pickle and the other was bacon, leek and cheese. Having tried many pasties Cornish pasties, we were interested to see how these compared with others we have had. I am pleased to report the pasties were well filled, the pastry was light, not at all fatty and the filling was delicious, with large pieces of bacon and leek. My son had the cheese and pickle one and stated it was the 'best yet'.

Not only were the pasties outstanding, the service when I ordered them, and again when I collected them, was very good. Time was taken to ensure that I understood what size I was getting and when I would be collecting them. We had the medium size and I don't think we could have managed the large ones.

If you're in Looe and fancy a pasty, it is well worth finding Sarah's Pasty Shop, otherwise you could be missing a seal treat.

As they say in Cornwall, the pasties were 'A Proper Job'. Well done to all in Sarah's Pasty Shop. I will be definitely be back to try some different fillings during my next visit to Looe.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Only had a medium pasty but it was big enough to share and was lovely, definitely one of the best pasty's ever!!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Freshly made, properly proper ingredients. Best of all the pasties I tried in Looe. There a three sizes on offer (small, medium and large) and the medium was more than enough for me. Excellent.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Writing this on behalf of my sister's partner. He can honestly say this is the best steak and stilton pasty he has ever had. We've been eating pasties every day for a week whilst staying in Cornwall and while we were all pastied out, he decided - oh ok, just one more....and wasn't dissapointed. Steak was tender and melt in the mouth. Great pasty for his last day.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The cornish pasties were delicious. They are very big if you order the large ones the medium would have been big enough for me..
The only let down was the lady who served us. There was no smile or words spoken except to ask for the amount of money.
I suggest that they do have a word with customers as they serve them.

1  Thank weekender16