Having just come back from a weeks stay at Trelawne Manor Park.Although the weather was not very good we had a great week the children's entertainment was very good and the only problems we had was mattresses were lumpy and you could feel the springs.So not very comfortable, The radiators did not give out enough heat in the lounge/kitchen area.
The only thing that worried me was when we first arrived and and went for a meal our 18 months daughters meal was frozen this was changed (Fish and Chips ) we had a pizza with chips on the Friday before we left and that was cooked correctly so my advise would be to get sensor probes to test the temperature of the food before serving. The Park was tidy and clean and all the staff were pleasant and could not be more helpful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the grounds of an elegant 15th Century Manor House, Trelawne Manor Holiday Park has loads of wide open space and excellent facilities. You can wander around the park and take in the fresh air, or spend your time in our indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools (with flume), our games area, playing football or fishing in our fishing lake (EA rod licence required). In the evenings you can take advantage of the nightly entertainment that’s put on in the park’s club, relax in the lounge with its WiFi, or enjoy a game of snooker or pool, all whilst enjoying a drink from the club’s well stocked bars.As you can see, this Looe Holiday Park has something for everyone, and your whole family will enjoy their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, PitchUp and Booking.com so you can book your Trelawne Manor Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trelawne Manor Holiday Park Hotel Looe
- Trelawne Manor Holiday Park Looe, Cornwall