“Looe music festival stay”

The Jolly Sailor Inn
Ranked #21 of 54 Looe B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 25, 2011

We stayed here for a night when we went to the Looe music festival. A friendly, efficient and welcoming traditional pub with lots of character. Would definitely stay again. My wife left the light on as apparently we had the haunted room, but nothing heard, though that me be the affect of numerous beers at the music festival!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 10, 2011

The Jollys is Quality, Stuart, Tina and the rest of the staff are fantastic. We go fishing every year and stay here, you feel you are part of the family, love it

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2011

we have just come back from a weekend away staying at the jolly sailor and we had a great time the rooms are nice and clean bar was good breakfast was good and plentyful, location is very good you can walk anywhere intown

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 11, 2010

We visited Looe in Cornwall and decided to stay over, we didn't have anywherein paticular to stay, but we came across the Jolly Sailor and asked if they had any rooms, which they did, all I can say is I am glad we stumbled on this place, lots of character lots of history , the staff was very friendly, the room was well equiped and the bed very comfy and best of all the breakfast was excellent........

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Fizz09
Reviewed September 3, 2010

I visited The Jolly Sailor after my parents visited it 40 years ago. My Mum has very happy memories - so I had to see what the fuss was about - and im so glad i did!!! I didnt stay as a resident - but visited the 'Jolly' every night of my weeks holiday.
The bar service is warm and welcoming - the drinks well looked after. Sadly food wasnt available so i couldnt have a bar supper - maybe next year??
Tuesday and Thursday are Shanty nights - which are wonderful - a real feeling of community!!!
I cannot wait for my holiday in Looe next year - when I shall be visiting The Jolly Sailor

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2010

Great atmospheric pub. Decent rooms, ideal location.

Reviewed November 6, 2009

i stayed in room 5 that is def haunted,my phone was ring at different times in the night.my friend was haunted whilst in the gents toilet,and breakfast could have been more.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends