“Stunning views and everything you'd ever need”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sparklelo...
Banbury, United Kingdom
“Stunning views and everything you'd ever need”
Reviewed February 21, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I booked this very last minute but still got excellent communications from the owner, Sam. We arrived late at night which was no trouble and loved seeing the tasty treats left out for us as well as some essentials in the fridge. Both bedrooms were warm and cosy with stunning views and plenty of storage space. The massive bathroom had a bath and separate shower with plenty of towels and a handy washing machine. When we were able to tear ourselves away, we found the shortcut down to the harbour and spent the days exploring. We cannot wait to return, with perhaps a bit more sunshine in the sky, and then take full advantage of the wonderful balcony, gardens and BBQ. A truly fab find in a wonderful corner of the world :)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Feb 21, 2017
Thank you so much for this excellent review. We really do our best to make everyone feel as welcome and at home as possible. It's certainly worth it for this level of appreciation, so thank you.
Clipper House
Bethany S
Exmouth, United Kingdom
“Incredible surprise”
Reviewed September 1, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I booked to stay at Main Sail for my partner's birthday and invited a few of our friends. We are all 18 so it was really difficult to find somewhere that would accept us due to our age but Sam was kind enough to let us book to stay despite our age and our late booking. Once we got to Main Sail we were greeted with a warm welcome as well as anything you could ever need or want from your holiday accommodation. Waiting for us was cream tea, a kitchen equipped with tea, coffee, eggs, milk and sugar. As well as this we were also supplied with coals and firelighters to use for the BBQ in the garden. Everything was absolutely perfect and the view from the balcony was incredible. None of us were expecting anything near as wonderful as it was so we were all extremely surprised and obviously very impressed. Sam also left us a list of recommendations for things to do whilst we were in Looe. It was one of the best holidays I have ever been on and my partner's favourite birthday present. Thank you so much for such a lovely holiday experience, we will definitely be returning in the future! My only wish is that we booked to stay for longer!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oct 5, 2016
Dear Bethany, I'd just like to say how much we appreciate your feedback after your stay with us. I am so pleased that you and your party enjoyed the apartment. It really is a pleasure to meet a group of such lovely people like yourselves. I didn't mean it to take this long to respond to this incredible review. As you know I was away on my honeymoon for all of September and I have only just returned. To come home to this has definitely put a smile on my face. Thank you again. I hope we get to see you again soon, Bethany.
Lindsey H
“Main Sail”
Reviewed August 27, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We have just come back from a week at this apartment and all I can say is, it is absolutely stunning! The apartment is just the right size for 5 (4 adults and a 4 year old) and the bathroom is huge. All the little touches like flowers, scones, clotted cream, strawberries,and tea waiting for you when you arrive makes it extra special! Sam is lovely and took all of our bags upto the apartment when we arrived and said if we needed anything just to call him. The location is great it's nice and quiet in the evening and the views at anytime of the day are stunning. I would highly recommend this apartment as everything is just perfect!

Oct 5, 2016
Dear Lindsey, Thank you so much for your feedback. I must apologies for my late response to this excellent review. I have been away on my honeymoon and I have only just returned. I am so pleased that you enjoyed the apartment and that you and your family had such a lovely time during your stay. It was good to meet you and I hope we get to see you again soon. Thanks again.
Sam
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing