TripAdvisor
Falmouth
Post
Inbox
Search

“Just f**king buy some!!”
Review of Brothers Pizza

Brothers Pizza
Order Online
Ranked #61 of 273 Restaurants in Falmouth
Description: Handmade wood fired pizza! Fresh dough, fresh ingrediants and outstanding flavour. Free delivery.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really nice pizza!! Fresh and good quality ingredients!! Just what I needed after a stressful day! Thanks!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (102)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Never regret ordering from you folks. This time we went for Dave and the carbonara pizzas. Sooo good. Can’t recommend them enough.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have takeaways from Brothers at least once a week. I'm not a student or a looser. Dominoes I had once, never again. I've had pizzas around the world, this is one of the best.

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

Dear Mr 'Pizza' brothers. I thought I should bring to your attention that I once got the settings wrong on the oven here at the office and accidentally grilled a £1.99 pizza which I 'purchased' from Spa 'Covenience' Stores. I am sorry to say that the grilled pizza was better than the one I acquired from your establishment. Please call our office as a matter of urgency.

1  Thank FoodStandardAgency
Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

This takeaway pizza was delicious. Really fresh ingredients and reasonably priced. My favourite is the Super V.

Date of visit: August 2019