“Great surprise”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I was unhappy to learn that we were going to the Mali Thai, as I had dinner there once before and never intended to return...getting there I saw the name had change to Ploythai , and luckily that was not the only change. The staff and management were different and the food is now fresh and delicious! I had several starters, red curry and van ill ice-cream with small banana crepes, all amazing and making me want to come back for more. The service was excellent as well, we were attended by Ploy herself always with a beautiful smile and attentive to details. Loved it, definitely to come back!

There are newer reviews for Ploythai Restaurant

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

The previous management really didn't know what food is. So when our friends invited us to go there for a celebration last Friday we were reluctant.
We just found out that the restaurant has a new management and name and to be honest the food was really good!
We'll surely return more often.

And the service, well, that was even better. You can see that they are excited about what they are doing and that shows in the people and the food.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

The food is well for sure but thing is I like there take care customer. The service from thai owner in thai resturent name Ploy Thai make me impress. Anyway I will go back to have nice meal again and again...Thanks a lot for good food and warm service^^

1  Thank Mlzzallsunday
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I travel to ploy Thai with my family every Monday the restaurant is very pleasant and welcoming and the food is well presented and is very good after a busy day i find this is a great place to come to with my family to relax and enjoy great food. The restaurant is also big and has plenty of seating could accommodate 40 to 50 people for party's and business functions. We'll worth a visit.

1  Thank Sfink72
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Returnd to ploy Thai on Thursday and as before the food and service was first class the prawns were perfect with garlic and peppers all of which complemented beautifully with perfect Thai rice I will b visiting here very often

1  Thank Anthony M