“Truly gorgeous!”

Ranked #6 of 82 Falmouth B&B and Inns
Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
“Truly gorgeous!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

4th visit to Falmouth to see Daughter in university, and have stumbled on the truly gorgeous Bosaneth Hotel - warmth and style from beginning to end - Clive and David are the perfect hosts in every way - the comfortable beds with the crisp white linen, fluffly towels, decor and soft furnishings chosen with a tasteful attention to detail, made our stay an absolute delight - as for the breakfast, everything you could ever want to set you up for your cornish stay! they simply go out of their way to make you feel so welcome.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
surrey uk
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We had just a one night stay and found the accommodation to be of an excellent standard. On arrival we received a great welcome and we given a pot of tea and biscuits which was fantastic after a long drive. We were given advice on where to go and where to eat and made to feel very welcome. The room was great, clean, warm, lovely shower, kettle, hair dryer and great view of the sea. Breakfast was fantastic with fruit, cereal, juice, tea and coffee followed by a great choice of cooked breakfast. All delicious! A minute or so walk to a fabulous beach, ten minutes max easy walk into Falmouth. A perfect place to stay and I am sure we will be back soon. Highly recommended.

Guildford, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Everything about our stay at this wonderfully run b&b exceeded our expectations. From the breakfasts to the decor, from the hosts to the location, we loved our stay here and will be recommending to friends. Every experience was perfect - right down to the individually named rooms, each with their own story for how they came to be named. David and Clive go above and beyond, welcoming you with open arms and a complimentary tea and coffee in the fabulously decorated lounge. When we come back to Falmouth this is definitely where we'll be staying. Hands down our new favourite, not just in Cornwall but the UK!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We stayed for 2 nights over the February half-term and concur with all the other extremely positive reviews of Bosanneth. We loved the warm welcome we received; the decor was beautiful; the bed was so comfortable; the breakfasts were superb and dietary requirements well provided for. The care and attention that David and Clive bring to this lovely guest house make it a totally unforgettable experience. We truly felt well looked after and hope to go back there again in the future.

1 Thank nicolah-w
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 21, 2014

A very comfortable, upmarket B & B run by hosts who clearly enjoy what they do and somehow manage to make each guest feel special. The location is good, our rooms were decorated to a high standard and it was spotless. I highly recommend Bosanneth and hope to stay there should we be lucky enough to find ourselves in Falmouth again. Paula, Alan & Sarah.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Bay room which had 2 armchairs facing towards the sea. The room was small but adeq...
Bremen, Germany
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Once again I was blessed to be able to spend 4 wonderful weeks at Bosanneth in December 2013. A time reserved just for myself and my own needs away from the daily routine. I felt so secure and in such good hands, that I was relaxed and open enough to discover the miracles each day has to offer. Some for the first time. The warmth, kindness and openness I enjoyed during my stay here are a unique treasure and will always be cherished in my heart. When I think about this time and place I always feel like this really is „a piece of heaven on earth“. I'm deeply grateful for these precious moments in my life and I truely believe that this house will always be blessed with lots of happy guests.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Gloucester, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I stayed at Bosanneth in January and everything about it exceeded my expectations. The hotel was beautifully decorated, the breakfasts were fantastic, and the bed (in the Garden Room) was incredibly comfortable. David and Clive really do go the extra mile to make sure that everything is perfect.
Highly recommended; we will definitely be going back!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple