“Charming - a wonderful guest house”
Review of Bosanneth Hotel

Bosanneth Hotel
Ranked #9 of 82 Falmouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I seldom write reviews, but felt that this place certainly deserved it and what a wonderful place it was! I have travelled all over the world and stayed in many a place, but this delightful hotel was one of the most pleasant stays I've had.

David and Clive are fantastic hosts, so too are Trevor and Kevin (the hotel's resident cats).

Bosanneth Hotel nestles in a quiet road surround by pleasant houses and other guest accommodation just 2 minutes walk from beautiful Gyllyngvase Beach with views of it from the breakfast room and garden and I'd imagine from a number of other bedrooms.

My bedroom was on the top floor facing away from the beach. But that didn't matter as it was beautifully appointed with one of the cleanest bathroom's I've ever encountered! The bed was extremely comfortable and everything was provided (including KitKats - for those of you with chocoholism like myself, I know this can only be of benefit)!

The bed was very comfy, the carpets soft and fluffy and the whole place extremely clean and very tidy with nice decor and furnishings. Presentation here is top-notch!

The breakfast choice is very good. My selection was a toasted bagel with generous amounts of cream cheese and wonderful succulent flakes of salmon.

I can not recommend this place enough. It more than deserves its 4* accreditation and I wouldn't hesitate in staying here again AND recommending it to EVERYONE!

ALL of this at great price!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank funkysi

Reviewed December 29, 2012

If you,like my Wife and I have suffered from PHD [post holiday disappointment] ie musty rooms indifferent food and perhaps a surly proprietor then all is not lost.
My Wife and I have just returned from a most enjoyable break at this well run hotel.
On arrival we were welcomed into their establishment where we were treated with the utmost courtesy and warmth which from past experiences was a breath of fresh Cornish air.
The food from interesting menus was well cooked and indeed a fine experience in the culinary art.
Moving to the décor,this in itself would put to shame these so called inane TV makeover programmes and I could only wish they could see for themselves how it should done.
All in all a real gem and long may they continue.

Mr & Mrs R Brundle Exminster Exeter Devon.

Room Tip: One room over looking the garden has a balcony and is popular with returning guests.
1  Thank Widescreen
Reviewed December 20, 2012

There is so much we could say, but it's all been said!! Great hotel, lovely rooms and most of all, fabulous service from Clive & David; from the tea on arrival after our long journey, to the amazing breakfasts, down to the Cadbury's eclairs in the room!! Couldn't fault a thing!! Perfectly positioned for the beach & town, we will be back!

Room Tip: Balcony room had a great sea view
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Wanted somewhere for just one night and couldn't face another night in a Premier Inn, so went onto late rooms and found this small 4* hotel just a few minutes walk fromt he beach in Falmouth. Very smart and clean hotel, with fabulously hospitable hosts, excellent decor throughout, and the cooked breakfast was a work of art! Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

If you are planning on staying on the south coast of Cornwall, this is the place to stay. Excellently positioned, immaculately presented, warm and welcoming, we were delighted to find all the good bits from other places we have stayed and none of the bad. We unfortunately didn't stay long enough to experience the evening meals but the breakfast was beautifully prepared and presented and there was a good choice; the fruit salad in particular stood out for me.

On arrival we were upgraded free of charge to the lovely 'Bay' room on the first floor.

If we need to stay in this area again, we will without question, try and stay here

Room Tip: The Bay room is well proportioned and has an en suite bath and shower room and 2 armchairs in the ba...
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The Bosanneth is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. It is in a wonderful part of the country, only a few minutes walk from a beach, and a short drive from the centre of Falmouth.
The lounge and dining room are so nicely furnished, as are the bedrooms - we saw inside three different ones. The garden was so tranquil. The cooked breakfast was amazing. We were made to feel so welcome and enjoyed our stay immensely.
All in all, I left wishing that I could live there!

Room Tip: All rooms are fantastic!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We have just returned from a 5 night stay in Falmouth at the Bosanneth hotel. We had a wonderful time and couldn't recommend this hotel highly enough. The hotel is in an ideal location with sea views and is less than a gentle 10-minute stroll into town. Upon arrival we learned from a very warm and welcoming Clive that, due to a cancellation, they had upgraded our room for no additional cost! The room itself, the Garden room, was stunning - tastefully decorated, clean and full of all of the amenities that you might hope for from a hotel. We had breakfast every day from a great selection (both hot and cold choices) and our room was cleaned and refreshed daily. It was so nice that neither of us wanted to leave; and like so many of their guests we hope to return again soon.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple