“Why have we not been here before!”
Review of The Underground

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Underground
Ranked #14 of 19 Nightlife in Falmouth
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

What can I say, best burgers I have ever had. We were a table of 13 and every single burger was excellent. I had the pulled porkie, my other half had the big, the bad and the ugly ( which is massive) and both were outstanding. We will definitely be returning as there are so many tasty burgers on the menu we have to try them all! And they do ice-cream sundaes so I have to come back for one of those. The owners are also very friendly and welcoming, all in all excellent evening with great food.

Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

We went here after hearing nothing but good things about the place and we weren't disappointed. The burgers were excellent, really good quality and full of flavour; plus huge! The cocktails looked really good and the whole restaurant had a fun feeling about it.
The only negative from our visit was the wait. It took nearly 2 hours to have our meal, but the staff took a round of drinks off the bill for us without asking which was nice.
Definitely worth a visit if you like a good burger!

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

On holiday in Falmouth for Christmas and we were recommended here by previous visitors.
The best burger I've ever had, excellent service, quirky decor and brilliant music, and reasonably priced food. Definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank Jois O