“Best Cafe in Falmouth by far!”
Review of Good Vibes Cafe

Good Vibes Cafe
Ranked #29 of 246 Restaurants in Falmouth
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We've been here a few times now and have never been disappointed. There is always a friendly face behind the counter, I love the decor and the music is cool chilled out tunes, just what you want to listen to whilst gorging yourself on all their delicious food! The only problem is….I can never decide what I want to have because it ALL looks sooooo good! I wish there was 'A Good Vibes' Cafe where I live!

1  Thank Gili85

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Visited here a couple of times now, love it, sour dough bacon rolls are extremely good, great selection of cake , best cafe in town. Can't wait to fill up my loyalty card!! Friendly staff in a great relaxed atomsphere

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

This is one of my favourite cafés in falmouth. The coffee is always great. The cafe is clean friendly and stylish. The bacon sandwich on sour dough is fabulous. I think I will definitely be needing the loyalty card they gave me.

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Just had the best coffee so far in Cornwall, a great salad and a really delicious cake to follow. The staff were very friendly and the music created a lovely ambience. A great combination, would definitely recommend.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful food and service. Above and beyond all expectations, excellent menu, great flavours. Absolute honest proposition