“Excellent, but the kitchen closes early”
Review of Warehouse

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Having missed lunch that day, I went for a very early supper. When I arrived the restaurant was fairly full - and I soon realised why. The ambience was very pleasant and the food very good.

Within a fairly short time the guests started leaving, while fewer arrived. Because of this, the following day I decided to go a little (but not much) later, it was still relatively early. I was horrified to be told that the kitchen was already closed.

The meal itself was excellent, as was the level of service, all at a reasonable price.

The ONLY down side is that the kitchen closes so early.

1  Thank Frank D

Reviewed April 12, 2014

We ate in here recently and I would seriously recommend it to anyone. I had the fillet steak wrapped in bacon with Cornish Brie cheese in a red wine sauce which was to die for, my other half had the salmon which she said was the best salmon she has ever tasted. The staff were really friendly and the surroundings created a great atmosphere, if you visit Falmouth do not leave without eating here, believe me it's that good.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

This was our first visit to the Warehouse and we thoroughly enjoyed our meal with friends. There is an good menu that covers all tastes, including steak, fish and meat dishes. The staff were excellent and the food well presented and very enjoyable. A good place to dine, whether as a couple or a group. Definitely would visit here again when we are next in Falmouth on holiday.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Had a great evening here this week as part of a party of 20 plus. Unusually, the place can deal with a group and still get the meals out hot and prompt. Food was excellent and service great: the restaurant got a bit hot due to the amount of people but I am sure would be fine on a normal night. Would be a great place to come if our group were not there shouting and yelling: thanks to the Warehouse for a fantastic night out.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Have eaten here many times but the experience just keeps getting better!
The staff are fantastic very accommodating and attentive.
The food was superb as usual!
Just a great little place to go, proud to have such a lovely restaurant in my hometown