“Best hot chocolate in town”
Review of Espressini

Espressini
Ranked #1 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Falmouth
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Just like our coffee, when we decided to open our kitchen, we set out to find the most incredible local, seasonal produce we could. Our search for suppliers began with tracking down the best free-range eggs from local grass-fed chickens we could find. Ever since then, we've been knocking on farm doors and creaking allotment gates to source more incredible local produce and create scrumptious dishes. The result is a fresh and changing menu with new twists on old classics covering breakfast, elevenses, lunch and even a spot of afternoon tea, or coffee of course if you prefer!
Reviewed October 16, 2013

You can not beat the hot chocolate at Espressinis, made with real chocolate lozenges melted in steaming milk, there's a choice of 4 different chocolates to choose from . I'm told the coffee is the best in town too. The atmosphere is great a real cross section from students via retired people to mums with pushchairs and workers dashing in for takeaways, all get a welcome.
Only downside is the cost at £2.70 it's quite pricey although comparable with some if the chain coffee shops.
Lots of yummy sandwiches and cakes but would like them to be covered not just lying on the counter to be sneezed on!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I love my coffee and always trying out new places and never really got very far. But what a little gem this place is!! Not only can i sit in comfort and watch the world go by but i can also bring my team together for staff meeting and treat them to the best coffee in falmouth. But the Pan Aux Raisin can become very addictive :) be warned. The owner is passionate and he has a great team behind him it really does show. Looking forward to my coffee tomorrow before i start my day.

1  Thank amysevenstars
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have tried pretty much every café in Falmouth in search of quality coffee and cake. Now I just go here. Well put together space, friendly staff with an attention to detail and who know the products they are selling.

Certainly the best coffee in Falmouth, probably even Cornwall. Food is more snack/light lunch but very tasty. They don't do fry ups but they do do a lot of stuff that goes well with the coffee - pastries, sandwiches and more.

1  Thank PeterConnor
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have been to this coffee shop many times after first finding it in August (the first visit cost me a parking fine as I stayed for a second cup - and it was still worth it!)
The Owner/Manager is a great host and has fantastic knowledge. As someone who is a like minded coffee fanatic this place is one of the best. Also has amazing brownies and a good selection of cakes. It is quirky and eclectic but most of all SERIOUS about coffee. Although I have used TA for a while this is my first ever review because I was so impressed.
Seek it out and enjoy coffee as it should be.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Well worth the search to find it!...our first visit won't be the last.
Interesting, relaxing interior with aromas that escape to the exterior! Quality coffees...and hot chocolates served with skill and enthusiasm. A place to linger and learn, the charming coffee makers were very keen to share their discoveries and took time to explain the varieties of beans/strengths etc. A truly GOOD cup of FRESH coffee. Cost?...on a par with Costa but sooo much nicer. The pastries and cakes looked delicious but weren't tried on this occasion! Second visit won't be so restrained. Lots going on too... they were advertising a pop up restaurant as part of the Falmouth oyster festival on October 12th. A recipe for a memorable evening no doubt.