“Authentic artisan coffee blends prepared the old school way”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Espressini

Espressini
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Falmouth
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout
Description: Just like our coffee, when we decided to open our kitchen, we set out to find the most incredible local, seasonal produce we could. Our search for suppliers began with tracking down the best free-range eggs from local grass-fed chickens we could find. Ever since then, we've been knocking on farm doors and creaking allotment gates to source more incredible local produce and create scrumptious dishes. The result is a fresh and changing menu with new twists on old classics covering breakfast, elevenses, lunch and even a spot of afternoon tea, or coffee of course if you prefer!
Montreal, Canada
“Authentic artisan coffee blends prepared the old school way”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I had coffee and snacks at Espressini several times while staying in Falmouth on business.
It's located up towards the cinema in Falmouth.

The coffee preparation and presentation is totally old school,...the way I like it.
They prepare "artisan" blends of special coffees from around the world.
The taste is oh-so-good.

In addition, the snacks are tasty, ambience quirky and staff very friendly.

Support your the small guys (as opposed to those big chains) and try Espressini !!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank deathracer

Cornwall
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had a coffee and a sourdough halve with Serrano ham and Cornish blue cheese. The quality of food and coffee was excellent. The staff were friendly and there is a lot of coffee to choose from so everyone should find one they like. Excellent place for lunch or just a coffee.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Chris B
Worcester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Coffee Ever”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Just returned from a fabulous fortnight in Falmouth. Did all the usual gardens and galleries but the highlight was our daily visit to Espressini. We enjoyed the very best coffee ever and the food was pretty fabulous too. Rupert and his friendly staff create a warm and welcolming ambience and the perfect cup of coffee. Cannot wait to go there again.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Mimi E
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Best coffee I've ever had.”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Espressini makes the best coffee I've ever had. I live in Falmouth, and whenever I go away, I always miss their flat white, made to perfection, and the warm and welcoming staff. You are always greeted with a smile, the atmosphere is great, and the staff have a true passion for coffee. The food and cakes are superb too. I usually go for a sourdough half with pastrami and sauerkraut when I'm feeling peckish. Delicious! Definitely worth a visit if you're ever down'ere. Just be careful - you could get addicted (take it from me)!

• Visited May 2013
“Best coffee and hot chocolate--ever!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I nip in here whenever we have the chance. The coffee and hot chocolate are the best I have had , certainly in Cornwall. Love the casual and relaxed atmosphere.

Visited April 2013