“Excellent for lunch”
Review of Fuel

Fuel
Ranked #11 of 232 Restaurants in Falmouth
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fuel is a relaxing & welcoming cafe serving homemade, home cooked, locally sourced breakfast, coffee, lunch & dinner 364 days a year. We're open from early until late serving an amazing range of food & drinks including Cornish coffee, beers & wines. We're proud & committed to use only local suppliers & look forward to creating some lovely coffee, cake & comfort food on your next visit
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Popped in to Fuel for a light lunch and we were not disappointed at all. Having seen some excellent reviews on here and after looking at the menu we were very intrigued. I ordered some mussels and skinny fries which were cooked excellently, although I did lose half the fries to the wife. She ordered linguine with sundried tomatoes and pesto; excellent dish that we were worried might be too oily but the balance was perfect.

Service was brilliant, very attentive and helpful. Both waitresses coped excellently with what was a busy Easter weekend lunch. We were not rushed and I felt were given a lot of space to enjoy a lovely meal. Will certainly be back this week to sample some more of the menu.

Spot on for the money too, not too expensive but still great quality.

Will have to sample one of the burgers when we go back - they look fab!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great cocktails, mouthwatering salsa dog but the best was the service - well done to the young man who served us, he knows what customer service is all about.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I'd been wanting a really good burger for about two weeks before stepping into Fuel with my husband. So when I saw the Fuel Burger on the menu I was quite excited. I ordered the Mango and Ginger mocktail which was outstanding; really refreshing and fruity. When my burger arrived I was so pleased because it was a good portion size, the locally made burger bun was toasted to perfection and my chips look crisp and delicious. If I was pleased just by looking at it, I was overwhelmed by just how tasty it was. The crunch of the pickle, the salty bacon, the oozy melty cheese and the burger... amazing; cooked well, it was flavoursome and juicy. Everything was great and the mayonnaise my husband asked for to accompany his chips was homemade which encouraged me to try it and I'm glad I did - fantastic! The only thing that could have made it better for me would be coleslaw as a side, but we're already planning a trip back, so it's not that much of a big deal!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Had a delicious burger and excellent service from friendly staff who seemed nothing but happy to be working there, will be back again next time I'm in Falmouth.

Yammyr6, Owner at Fuel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

A superb review, many thanks. Delighted you loved the homemade burger, and we look forward to seeing you again when you're back in town.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have been visiting Falmouth for quite a few years and am so pleased this restaurant has opened on the high street. I visited in the first few weeks of it being open and it was absolutely brilliant. I put it down to it being a new place and that they were keen to impress, however almost seven months after my first visit I am pleased to say the place is as warm and welcoming as ever and that the staff havn't lost any of there charm.
The smart modern interior mixed with delicious food and tasty cocktails really do make for a fantastic dining experience.
If you are ever visiting Falmouth and looking for a relaxed meal or just a drink with friends it is the perfect place to visit.

Yammyr6, Owner at Fuel, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Firstly, thanks for coming back to see us at fuel, and secondly, thanks for the review on here, it's v much appreciated. We're delighted that you came to visit us again, and we hope to welcome you again soon for more of the same