“Nice lunch!”
Review of Treehouse - CLOSED

Treehouse
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fantastic Harbour Views, Local Produce, All Day Breakfasts, Sunday Roast, Beer Garden, Value for Money, Coffee Hotspot, Homemade cakes, Lunch Hotspot, Evening Meals, Bookings taken, Available for Hire for Private Functions, Close to the water
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We had a lovely lunch here,staff were very friendly, I had an abc sandwich on homemade granary bread( avocado ,chicken & bacon ) with a crispy side salad and homemade coleslaw, my hubby had a New York deli on homemade ciabatta and my daughter had a pizza, all cooked freshly and tasted lovely. The cakes looked Devine but too full to fit one in!!

There are newer reviews for Treehouse

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This place is absolutely amazing. My partner and I couldn't actually stop telling each other how good each others food was! My partner had a 5 course meal for £25, bargain really especially with how high quality the food was. Presentation was immaculate and taste was to die for, I could have stayed eating all night! I had a smoked salmon and prawn roulade to start, with my partner having duck (wow is all I can say). Followed by steak for him and an artichoke and goats cheese risotto for myself - was pasta on the menu but I can't eat gluten so they made a risotto for me! With a gin and tonic sorbet between starter and main, and a lovely amuse bouche (spelling?) for intro and a cheesecake to end the night, it was perfect. Our waitress was very attentive (but just the right amount, not annoying) I really couldn't have asked for a nicer place. Cosy interior with a lovely view of the marina, even at night, it's so lovely to eat dinner with sparkling lights reflecting off the water. I couldn't recommend this place more and I will definitely return!!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Great place for lunch and Cornish cream teas, Great view of river from window seats. Will be back on our next visit to Falmouth. Their sandwiches are amazing!

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

A lovely cafe in Falmouth town, very reasonable prices and nice views. Ate here for lunch and had a great falafel salad sandwich. Coffee and hot chocolate much better than chain shops down the road and pretty much the same price! Will have to eat here again soon.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Today on a Sunday afternoon at 4pm after walking the dog I fancied a coffee. Never been to The Treehouse before even though I live in Falmouth.
Such a warm welcome for both me and my beloved Jack Russell. We sat out on the beautiful terrace, yes even in rainy chilly February and the best Cappuccino I have tasted in a good while and not pea sized either and less than the chain coffee places.
There were a few people in even at this time really enjoying indoor tables overlooking the harbour.
Unpretentious loveliness with good service daytime. Look forward to enjoying an evening visits very soon. Massively recommended.