“Taste amazing”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I would just like to say I went on a Thursday when they have a special on which was a paella wow.. which I can honestly say it tasted amazing the flavour was great the fish came off the boat that day I just wish I live closer nice location over looking the harbour and they have a great wine list and really helpful staff can't wait to go back... Thanks again guys Tobi and Lou xx..

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Good food, friendly and efficient service. I went there for lunch with a large group. We were welcomed and promptly made comfortable. I had a fish stew, which was excellent. Others were very pleased with their assorted fish dishes. Deserts and local cheeses also highly recommended. Wonderful waterside views in both directions.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

This charming and original restaurant is particularly strong on local and fresh fish. The menu changes each day according to the catch. We had scallops in their shells with dashes of sausage and salad and delicious home cooked fish cakes followed by hake with spinach and a lovely paella (hardly any rice and mainly fish). Lemon posset followed as did a tray of yummy local cheeses. John is a friendly manager who manages to make you feel at home and makes helpful suggestions on the ever evolving wine list.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We were warmly welcomed by John the manager and shown to our table which had a fantastic waterside view. My husband started with home made leek and potato soup - a glass of red wine for me. The beef and ale pie was tender and tasty - my husband's choice. I had the delicious fishcakes. Scrummy puds to follow. A great meal, fantastic location and very welcoming staff.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

we go to this restaurant regularly as the menu changes frequently according to what's in season and what's been caught fresh that day.
The fish is local and it's very well priced.