“Great place to eat :-)”

Nepalese Gurkha Cuisine
Ranked #64 of 230 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Spacious curry house with a casual vibe, serving Indian staples and Nepalese regional dishes.
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Great place to eat :-)”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Don't know why we have not wrote review before we have been here many time's and never been let down, the staff are always very friendly and look after you so well not only when you eat in but when you get a take away too. The chilli chicken is to die for, we have never had a bad meal here in the six years we have lived in Falmouth, if you like curry give this place a try! Yum yum!!!

• Visited January 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Nepalese Chicken Chilli, delicious !!!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We ate at the Gukha on Saturday night 7pm 29th December 2012. We were a little bamboozled by the menu, because we didn't want to be disappointed, we asked the waitress for advice and recommendations. I asked for very hot but tasty and authentic, as I wanted to steer clear of the usual madras. tikka, vindaloo etc. I also stated that we were all wheat intolerant. The waitress knew exactly what I was trying to avoid, I was recommended and ordered::

26. Nepalese Chicken Chilli (hot) £9.25
Pieces of boneless chicken cooked with fresh herbs, green pepper,
fresh green chilli, onion, touch of soya sauce and tomato.

This dish was so full of taste, and just fiery enough to kick your throat without compromising the delicious flavours. I ended up having to share it with my family, it was that good!!!

The whole meal cost us £82 including drinks, which were two bottle of sparkling water a coke and a Crabbies, so a little steep.
Overall the service was good, staff very friendly and the food exceptional.
The restaurant itself is large and spacious if a little dated. But I would much rather have good tastey food worry about the decor.

• Visited December 2012
“Just wanna say thank you frm buttom of my heart(CONGRATULATIONS for nominated by Cornwall council to the best Scored on food and”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

I had a fantastic night at Gurkha on my 25'th b'day , you guys are just amazin , every body enjoyed their meal even you are preeti busy.but you were so attensive and caring .food was so good , fresh and tasty-highly recommend

1 Thank Samu_1
Redruth, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Sunday Buffet”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We have been here before, but not for many years. We enjoyed it then, and we enjoyed it this time too! We were in a party of 8 just before Christmas. Food was plentiful and extremely tasty. The only thing I could complain about was my drink, a Lime and Soda - £2.50!!! REALLY!!?? Come on Ghurka that's just a tad overpriced!

Fareham, United Kingdom
“cold miserable experience”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

ordered a take away,,arrived 50 mins later everything was stone cold,,the curry was bland n boring the chicken was totally overcooked n hard,the misses prawn curry,had 3 prawns in!,,we rang and complained the reply was,,come by another night and we`ll knock something off your order as apology,,not really what we wanted to hear and they couldnt give a monkeys tbh ,,would never eat there again! try the chilli in penryn way and i mean way better!

1 Thank david l