“Marvellous !”

Dolly's Tea Room & Wine Bar
Ranked #4 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Falmouth
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dolly’s is a tea room and wine bar in the centre of Falmouth which opened in July 2011 in one of the most beautiful rooms in town. During the day it is a traditional tea room serving illy coffee, teapigs, cream teas and cakes. It then transforms in the evening to a candlelit wine bar serving delicious tapas, wine by the glass, jug and bottle. Cocktails are served in teapots and poured into vintage teacups with ice cubes in sugar bowls. Furnished with chapel chairs and reclaimed tables it has a very relaxed and peaceful atmosphere. It is also dog friendly and Hebe, Dolly’s yellow Labrador, is a permanent fixture.
Bury, United Kingdom
“Marvellous !”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We called in for afternoon tea. I had chocolate guinness cake and my husband had a cream tea. Both were divine. The owner was very charming and chatted to our son as we enjoyed our tea and cake. Hebe the dog was adorable and we resisted the temptation to feed her! A very pleasant time was had by all. Thank You x

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank liscolsam
Dolly M, Owner at Dolly's Tea Room & Wine Bar, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you for your review - we have just worked out how to respond. We are jolly proud to say that since your visit Hebe has lost a whopping 3 kilos. She looks like a new dog and is even bouncier! Hopefully it will stay off until your next visit!

Mawnan Smith, United Kingdom
“Lunch with Parents”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I LOVE Dolly's. It's like sitting in my Grandad's front room - in a good way! There's quirky knick-knacks, a cute teapot collection and amazing food. I came here with my husband and parents for lunch. The sandwiches are lovely; local produce features heavily on the menu. I had the croque monsieur - it was heavenly! Also another great thing is the fact they serve teapig tea, which as a tea lover, is fantastic. I'm yet to try dinner here, but my husband has promised to take me soon - can't wait!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank EMcT1985
Bridgwater, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredibly quaint!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Bunting, vintage teapots, yummy cakes, cute dog and even cuter waitresses.. what more could you want?

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Corrine R
Chichester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“really different is a good way”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

really great placed tucked up some stairs in the middle of Falmouth.
food was good & the cocktails were really great. 100% worth a visit if i the area will be going again next time i'm there.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Richard W
Cardiff
“I want to steal the dog!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Came to Dolly's for some coffee and cake both of which delicious. It's really nice to find somewhere that is original with homemade cakes and not a chain. However, the highlight for us was Hebe the dog and her string of pearls! She welcomed us at the top of the stairs and then continued to sit with us until we had finished. If I could have taken her home with me I would have!

• Visited August 2012