“Creme Brûlée Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Warehouse Bistro

Warehouse Bistro
Ranked #24 of 226 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: British, International
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
London, England, United Kingdom
“Creme Brûlée Heaven”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Visited this restaurant 2 years ago whilst in Falmouth and decided to visit again as we had had such a great meal there last time. I started with the shell on prawns which were lovely and fresh and hubby had the prawn cocktail which he said was really nice. My husband loves fajitas and he had the chicken ones here of which he said is one of the tastiest fajitas he has eaten anywhere. I had the sole which was very nice, cooked well but had some small bones in. The piece de resistance was the tro if creme brulees, 3 individual sizes of plain, berry and chocolate. These were absolutely delicious. I could have eaten another portion again, but I didn't. It was quite busy in the restaurant but the service was quick and the waitress was attentive. I would definately go back there again if I'm in Falmouth another time.

• Visited October 2012

leeds
“Steak to die for”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We first had the pleasure of eating at the Warehouse with my cousin and his wife who are both locals, working on the old saying if the locals eat there it must be good. We have since been back and on both occasions have never left disappointed. The menu is superb we have had a varied selection of starters, mains and desserts and all have been excellent excellent. I can highly recommend the Steak which just melts in your mouth. The staff are very friendly and efficient and we are looking forward to eating there again when we are back in Falmouth.

• Visited October 2012
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“rack of lamb”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Very pleasant surrondings, A wide choice of menu and the Rack of Lamb i ordered was cooked to perfection, attentive staff and quick service

Visited October 2012
Lymington, United Kingdom
“Best value fillet steak in town”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We have had steak at the warehouse many times and if you go on the early bird deal it is less than £15 for a fillet which is always fabulous . They use Cornish meat and cheese , portions are generous and the whole evening is very relaxed. Well informed staff who are willing to go the extra mile make the warehouse a treat when we visit falmouth.

• Visited September 2012
San Diego, California
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Lovely food, Brilliant Prices, staff are warm and welcoming and made me feel very special on my birthday.

There menu has so much variety that you will always find something everyone likes.

Restaurant is cosy but you are not sat on top of each other. Recommend to all reading

Visited August 2012