“A little pricey”
Review of Cribbs

Cribbs
Ranked #21 of 230 Restaurants in Falmouth
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Cribbs, let us transport you away to the Isles of the Caribbean through authentic dishes served in a relaxed atmosphere. Visit us for either breakfast, lunch or dinner and watch our chefs rustle up mouth-watering Caribbean dishes, in our open front kitchen.
andyr8603
“A little pricey”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere at Cribbs. Bright, cheery decor and a buzzing crowd on the night we were there. Food is good on the whole. But do you have to use Reggae Reggae sauce? Surely the chef could be a little more creative and make his iwn sauce? The rice and peas lacked a bit of flavour for me, but the lamb curry was tasty, as was the pork that the other hslf had. Its a bit pricey for what you get, but thats the Falmouth effect I suppose. Not bad overall

Farnham, United Kingdom
“Overpriced and underfed”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We wanted to have a memorable meal with our daughter, which it was for the wrong reasons. The seating and service were fine, in fact the staff were very friendly, but the food was a let down. The smallest piece of pork I've ever seen, a small dish of rice and three slivers of plantain was a main dish. My wife's chicken was larger, but again, not much of a helping. The starter of calamari and prawn, had one prawn. Size isn't everything, but what we had was average. Good presentation and the place was busy, but we wouldn't recommend it.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank SantaAbroad59
Truro, United Kingdom
“Lovely place”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Competition is steep for restaurants and bars in Falmouth. Especially in the Summer Holidays when everyone visits. I visited in August 2012 with my boyfriend, as he took me out for my birthday. Food was really nice, good music, good atmosphere and vibe, and when the town is busy, there is lots to see. However, service was very very very slow. Took nearly an hour and a half to get our food. I understand it was the middle of summer, but it was only us two in the restaurant, and two elderly ladies having cream teas! We had ordered two breakfast burgers. Very nice food, not sure if they are usually slow, maybe we were just unfortunate. Would still recommend though.

• Visited August 2012
“Good meal.”
Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

Well night number 3 in Falmouth and cribbs is buzzing on a Thursday evening, though this might be to do with the Christmas light switch on tonight.
First visit and can't fault the meal service or the place.
There is some tough competition here in Falmouth as I've not had a bad meal yet and at Cribbs the Caribbean food gives a change to the norm.

“Very good....”
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

4th time I've been and once again the food was excellent, service from waitresses brilliant and the atmosphere remains relaxed. The only thing I notice is that the portions are smaller....my favourite monkfish dish still tastes fantastic but the monkfish was considerably smaller than previous visits and over compensated with potato( as much as I love the mash potato). My only other suggestion would be more options for veggies in the starters( and not soup).
Will happily return...