“Make sure you eat at Cribbs”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cribbs

Cribbs
Ranked #22 of 226 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican, British
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Welcome to Cribbs, let us transport you away to the Isles of the Caribbean through authentic dishes served in a relaxed atmosphere. Visit us for either breakfast, lunch or dinner and watch our chefs rustle up mouth-watering Caribbean dishes, in our open front kitchen.
Blandford Forum, United Kingdom
“Make sure you eat at Cribbs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

I love Cribbs - the welcome is really friendly, the cocktails are to die for and the food is fantastic. The Caribbean really comes to Cornwall even on a cold wet "summer's" day! I've eaten there twice with family groups of all ages and everyone loved the food, the atmosphere and there is always a smile on the faces of the staff (not to mention the diners!).

• Visited August 2012

Falmouth, United Kingdom
“WONDERFUL EVENING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

Last night 21st Sept we went to Cribbs Falmouth what a wonderful place Staff so attentive but not intrusive food cooked to perfection Wonderful cocktails atmosphere lovely.Had a bucket of treats to start selection of fish and meats with reggae reggae sauce divine then had Jamaican Jerk chicken WOW hot and spicey mouth was numb with pleasure for dessert which is a must banana/rum cake with coconut ice cream.The staff where fab Thanks to everyone at Cribbs will be calling in again.Booking in advance is essential!!!!

Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Couldn't wait to review this”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

Cribbs is a Caribbean themed restaurant. Having not had Caribbean food before, I was a bit dubious. Why did I worry?. The food was absolutely superb and the service of the highest quality. Silly things like noticing that the water jug was empty made this a night to be remembered. I must admit that this was the only time in recent months that I've felt like licking the plate clean. Both my wife and I cannot recommend this more highly.

Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
“WHAT AN AMAZING PLACE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

The first time I visited Cribbs they had been open just 3 months I was on a business trip and dined alone. The staff and owner John made me feel right at home, and I felt very comfortable dining alone. The food was to die for. The Jerk Chicken just melted in the mouth, and the the taste was amazing. The Tropical cocktail was well worth the money. The morning I was going home I had breakfast of 2 large slices of granary toast( dockers doorsteps as we say in Liverpool) and marmalade. It was delicious. I have visited Falmouth about 7 times with family since and each time we eat in Cribbs every night of our visit. Every meal we have had we cant fault. Each one is presented beautifully and the taste never fails to amaze. John always takes time out when we visit to catch up. Pity we live so far away we'd be there every night. The staff are always very friendly and go out of their way to help. I would highly recomend a visit if in Falmouth you wont be dissapointed.

• Visited July 2012
Falmouth, Australia
“Authentic top notch grub!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

This place has a lovely atmosphere - I dont think it'd matter if it was full or empty! Waitress' were polite, smiley and extremely helpful. The food was amazing. I would recommend this place to anyone.