“Prezzo what has happened!!”
Review of Prezzo - Falmouth

Prezzo - Falmouth
Ranked #156 of 230 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Falmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Prezzo what has happened!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Well where to begin! Used to love this restaurant and used to come very regulary with my partner. Was always good value for what you got and the amount, never any complaints in the year or so that i've been eating here... BUT Prezzo's really what have you done!! After a 20 minute wait we got our bowl of olives The table next to us had arrived later than us and were already on their mains.. another 20 minutes later our mains finally arrived.. a stone cold calzone. I called over a waitress and she couldn't even understand us so she called the manager over. He apologised and returned my calzone. 15 minutes later he gave me a new calzone.... even colder than before.. frozen meatballs, stone cold bolognaise sauce, cold chicken... It shouldn't happen in the first place.. but twice? Cumon!! By this point my partners has also gone cold as he's been sitting there waiting. We sent them both back and got our meal for free, and third time lucky it was. Finally had my HOT calzone, 3 attempts and nearly another half an hour later. Safe to say, will not be returning. Shame on you Prezzo

1 Thank Anon y

falmouth, cornwall
“Good Food”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We ate here as a group of 10 on a Sunday evening. The main thing that stood out was only 2 waiting staff which made drinks and time to take the order very slow.
The food came out in reasonable time for a group of 10, but perhaps not as quick as It should have been as it could be seen waiting on the hot plate for the waiting staff to collect it.
We had a buy one get one free Pizza and Pasta voucher, which made the meal good value, however I would say if it wasn't for the BOGOF offer it was overly expensive. I have given a 4 star rating for value on the basis there is nearly always printable vouchers on the Prezzo website. Without the vouchers this rating would have been a 2 star in my opinion.
The food was of a very high standard, and decent portion sizes.
The honeycomb cheesecake was absolutely amazing tasting, possibly one of the nicest desserts I've ever eaten out.
They provided activity packs for the children to keep them occupied whilst waiting which was a good touch.

Cambridge
“Overpriced for the food - pleasant enough environment”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We were trying to find somewhere to eat before 6pm and the only place seemed to be Prezzo in the location we were looking for in Falmouth. We were the first people in there. The two waiters we had were pleasant., though not really on the ball. We had a couple of Pizzas, a coke and a garlic bread. We paid £26. I would say it was overpriced for what we got. The garlic bread was tiny and the two pizzas were pretty basic, not much topping to either of them. Mine was quite tasty, but my friend complained that his vegetarian pizza was under cooked. He raised this with our waiter. I must say it is very unusual for him to do this The pizza was taken away for more cooking, but my friend remained unsatisfied. So overall, would I come here again No I would not. Basic food for over priced prices. I have no problem paying for a good quality meal far beyond his price, but for £25 for two one can get much better value in Falmouth .

Swansea, United Kingdom
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We really enjoyed our meals at Prezzo. This national chain is always very good. Staff are Great in Falmouth.

Visited December 2013
bicester
“Very nice evening”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Went for dinner the weekend before Christmas. Extremely good food and service, buzzy atmosphere, spotlessly clean. Open kitchen. Had a great time

• Visited December 2013