“Good Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We ate here as a group of 10 on a Sunday evening. The main thing that stood out was only 2 waiting staff which made drinks and time to take the order very slow.
The food came out in reasonable time for a group of 10, but perhaps not as quick as It should have been as it could be seen waiting on the hot plate for the waiting staff to collect it.
We had a buy one get one free Pizza and Pasta voucher, which made the meal good value, however I would say if it wasn't for the BOGOF offer it was overly expensive. I have given a 4 star rating for value on the basis there is nearly always printable vouchers on the Prezzo website. Without the vouchers this rating would have been a 2 star in my opinion.
The food was of a very high standard, and decent portion sizes.
The honeycomb cheesecake was absolutely amazing tasting, possibly one of the nicest desserts I've ever eaten out.
They provided activity packs for the children to keep them occupied whilst waiting which was a good touch.

There are newer reviews for Prezzo - Falmouth

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We were trying to find somewhere to eat before 6pm and the only place seemed to be Prezzo in the location we were looking for in Falmouth. We were the first people in there. The two waiters we had were pleasant., though not really on the ball. We had a couple of Pizzas, a coke and a garlic bread. We paid £26. I would say it was overpriced for what we got. The garlic bread was tiny and the two pizzas were pretty basic, not much topping to either of them. Mine was quite tasty, but my friend complained that his vegetarian pizza was under cooked. He raised this with our waiter. I must say it is very unusual for him to do this The pizza was taken away for more cooking, but my friend remained unsatisfied. So overall, would I come here again No I would not. Basic food for over priced prices. I have no problem paying for a good quality meal far beyond his price, but for £25 for two one can get much better value in Falmouth .

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We really enjoyed our meals at Prezzo. This national chain is always very good. Staff are Great in Falmouth.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Went for dinner the weekend before Christmas. Extremely good food and service, buzzy atmosphere, spotlessly clean. Open kitchen. Had a great time

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Just had a fantastic meal at Prezzo, Falmouth for Christmas Eve celebration. Staff extremely helpful and delicious food. Value for money and would definitely go again. Everything spotlessly clean and nothing was too much trouble. Would recommend their Christmas menus - loads of choice and food presented really well. Child's meal was brilliant too, plenty of choice and large portions. Can highly recommend the VIP Queen Margherita Pizza and the Panciotti with scallop and prawns, also the Panettone Bread & Butter Pudding (the smell was divine) and the Sticky Toffee Pudding. Can't praise highly enough! I'm now very stuffed and extremely satisfied. Nom nom nom!