“Mixed Experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Truro, United Kingdom
“Mixed Experience”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had been to this restaurant in Falmouth City Centre on couple of occasions, once during Lunch and the other time during Dinner. The first experience during lunch was fantastic with good food and efficient service based on which we returned couple of months later. The second time was absolutely pathetic with unappetising fare and tepid service. We were with children and the waiters simply ignored us on many occasions. The lead waitress was drinking wine with a couple seated in the next table and the other servers were nonchalantly sitting behind the billing desk. Besides, the restaurant was very noisy with a table of boisterous drunken women inconveniencing other diners. So much to say that I had to personally ask the reception if something was seriously wrong. Though they were apologetic, this experience left us with a feeling that this restaurant is inconsistent in service and needs to be avoided. The place needs a new management and a set of fresh enthusiastic waiters to be taken seriously

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Poor choice for Coeliacs”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Very few items on the menu are suitable for Coeliacs and the one I ordered using a Gluten Free pizza base was inedible and had to go back. The manager had assured me that all except the spicy beef topping were OK for Coeliacs but unfortunately the one I chose includes an egg and they are not able to cook this apparently, withour burning the pizza base. The manager admitted the GF bases are not easy to control. Thus I had the curious combination of a burned black base (like hardboard) with a raw egg topping....ooops!
They did make reparation on the bill but not for a whole spolied night out. If you need gluten free try one of the other Italian "chains" who offer a dedicated GF menu or even some of the well known takeaway pizza companies who seem to have this mastered.

• Visited June 2013
Truro, United Kingdom
“A lovely place to eat”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I enjoy going to Prezzo, I have been a couple of times, and bought vouchers for members of my family for Christmas. The service is usually quick, and the food is very nice. I like how you can see the pizzas being cooked in the open oven, this is very visable from the restaurant. I like that about restaurants as you can see your food being made in front of you, and you know the kitchen is clean etc.

I have rated it very good, as I believe the food could be priced a bit lower. Not a problem if you're going with a friend or as a couple, but as a large group for a family, I believe this could be a bit pricey.

I would recommend Prezzo to anyone wanting a nice italian meal out, in a lovely town. Falmouth.

Ivybridge, United Kingdom
“great place to eat”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Lovely food service good,if you want somewhere to eat thats special,go here.I won't hesitate to go again...

• Visited June 2013
Penallt, United Kingdom
“Pizza restaurant with no Anchovies?”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Lovely venue, good pizzas, BUT no anchovies, even as as an extra topping option (the waitress said she asked)! I don't really think there is much more that need be said, but I have got to get to 100 chrs!