“Everyone MUST try this!”
Review of Balti Curries

Balti Curries
Ranked #45 of 234 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Visited the restaurant whilst on holiday last week with my wife and 2 daughters. We wanted a curry all week, couldnt seem to find one, until we stumbled across this restaurant. It might not look the prettiest outside, but inside however everything from the food to service was brilliant. I recommend the balti as its a show-stopper. the meat was so tender and the flavours were so exciting. To everyone visiting Falmouth - You Must try this place, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Great staff, so friendly, love the fact they are open late so when I finish work I can grab a gorgeous curry ! 10/10 !!!!!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Keep your eyes open for a GUrka hat! We keep going back great food, good service and great value.
Kitchen is on view which gives one confidence.
Well done.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Another great meal at Balti Curries, we have returned many times with friends and family and all have been impressed, its the first place they ask to visit again. The food is great, service excellent and the owner and his wife are very friendly and welcoming. It is a lovely relaxing meal with an excellent selection of food and drink.

Highly recommended to locals and visitors. Thank you.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My girlfriend and I are good food enthusiasts and we regularly visit this curry house on weekends as we both usually work late and Balti curries is open until 12pm.
The owners are very welcoming and the food is excellent. I would always recommend this place for a great curry