Its not just a hotel but a fairytale palace! We loved it from the start to the end of the stay, made our short trip to Cornwall perfect. The hotel beautifully sits just mins away from the Falmouth centre and the sea, also provides easy access in/out the town for visiting local attractions and Cornwall. Our romantic bedroom is red themed with vintage style, the lounge and restaurant have just been refurbish with modern design, sea view restaurant accompanied with high quality food is one of the highlights of our stay, last but not least, morning walk in the garden is our favourite moment. Every staff there is wonderful and pleasant to chat with, big thank you for making our journey so special!.... We highly recommend the Merchants Manor to anyone who wants to make a trip to Cornwall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine your perfect holiday - a privately run Cornish Hotel, with far reaching views across the stunning Falmouth bay, South Cornwall. The Merchants Manor is unpretentious and yet wonderfully individual and provides the perfect base from which to explore the Cornish Riviera. Merchants Manor offers friendly and professional service and the kind of efficiency you would expect from a luxury Falmouth Hotel. Whoever you are or whatever you're looking for, whether that is a family holiday, a hotel perfect for Weddings in Cornwall, Merchants Manor is just fitting for all your needs. Come and enjoy attractive accommodation, good food and service reminiscent of a bygone era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Merchants Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Lawns Falmouth
- Green Lawns Hotel Falmouth
- Merchants Manor Falmouth, Cornwall