This was our fourth visit to Greenlawns and again it was very relaxing, we stayed in one of the executive rooms which had sliding patio doors and a small veranda and the room was superb, lots of space very clean and comfortable. The Staff at the greenlawns go out of there way to makesure you have a great time, nothing is too much trouble and Neil the General manager is the perfect host always making time to chat and talk to guests ensuring everyone feels welcome and valued at the hotel. Breakfast is wholesome and hearty and sets you up for a day of exploring falmouth and the cornish coast.
If the weather is not so good you can spend time relaxing in the hotel pool and sauna or reading in one of the lounges
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine your perfect holiday - a privately run Cornish Hotel, with far reaching views across the stunning Falmouth bay, South Cornwall. The Merchants Manor is unpretentious and yet wonderfully individual and provides the perfect base from which to explore the Cornish Riviera. Merchants Manor offers friendly and professional service and the kind of efficiency you would expect from a luxury Falmouth Hotel. Whoever you are or whatever you're looking for, whether that is a family holiday, a hotel perfect for Weddings in Cornwall, Merchants Manor is just fitting for all your needs. Come and enjoy attractive accommodation, good food and service reminiscent of a bygone era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Merchants Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Lawns Falmouth
- Green Lawns Hotel Falmouth
- Merchants Manor Falmouth, Cornwall