Tripadvisor

Review of Boo Koos

Boo Koos
Ranked #127 of 253 Restaurants in Falmouth
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Easy review - I won’t eat burgers anywhere else now (apart from at Boo Koos Helston, obviously!). Amazing burgers at honest prices, with fantastic sides available too.

2  Thank julianseary
Write a reviewReviews (68)

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

First time at Boo koos and I’m sure it won’t be the last. Service was great, menu has so many good things I need to try and the food when it arrived was excellent! We didn’t realise it at the time but our waitress was the owner and it’s was really nice to see the owner getting stuck in with the rest of the staff. Highly recommended and looking for any excuse to go back.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

I honestly dont know if the people below went to the same place I did. We had a brilliant meal. Food was so good. Burgers were cooked to perfection and sides were hot and cheesy. The service was brilliant. We were seated quickly after looking at the menu. We were asked our drink choices by an enthusiastic waitress I opted for a root beer and she helped me decide from the two options available (Go Canadian). We placed our food orders and given the amount of people in there I thought we would have to wait for a while but our food came out incredibly fast. Our food trays were taken away in a timely fashion upon finishing. All in all a great place to eat superb service and a vibrant atmosphere. Will eat here again. 5* service and food.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Absolutely love Boo Koos in Helston, amazing service and food.
Falmouth on the other hand has appalling service. Once we were eventually seated by a waitress (after seating ourselves as there were free tables about) we made a suggestion, very politely I might add, that it might be a helpful idea to have a sign at the front of the restaurant that says 'please wait to be seated'. We were told by the waitress that if we were going to act like that then they didn't want to serve us. Fair to say we left and ate else where in Falmouth. Such a shame as I know the food is great. Will be sticking to Helston from now on.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed January 1, 2020

Visited first time slow service, took a while to take our order and was not overly impressed by the food compared to helston.
For our second visit we rang ahead again and booked a table arrived for our reservation and stood waiting to be seated the people ahead of us got seated and no one returned to seat us we were stood there for a long time in front of many staff and no one acknowledged us, in this time I took my young child to the toilet to return to find my partner still stood there waiting and no one still had come and help us find our table, we left. It was terrible service with loads of staff around and behind the bar. We would rather travel to the helston restaurant than return again.