“Love it here”
Review of Amanzi

Amanzi
Ranked #3 of 227 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: African
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a family-run restaurant creating South African inspired dishes made from Cornish produce.
Yeovil, United Kingdom
“Love it here”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Every time my in laws come down this is always the place to visit on there list, the food is lovely and the staff are just as good. The location is great right by nice bars and the sea, altho the place is small they have done a great job on the layout so there is loads of room.
I love this place its a pleasure to go there.

• Visited April 2013

Ripponden, England, United Kingdom
“My son ate the full rack of ribs.....”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Amazing has friendly staff, amazing food and yummy wine.
Our 10 year old son was suppose to share the full rack of ribs with us but when the came he only gave us 1 each. My husband had the fish platter and my daughter had the beef skewer. I was sharing their food, the food was delicious and will be booking to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary in July when my parents come down to visit us. The puddings were yummy too, definitely recommend Amanzi. Thank you for a lovely Father's Day meal.

Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Better than Ever”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Went this evening with my sister and had a truely wonderful welcome My sister had the crab platter, you should have seen her face when it arrived, she couldn't believe the size of it.I had Sosaties and again delicious .Ian and his assistants are great chefs .Thank you so much for making it such a special evening .As another reviewer said you are made to feel like 'family'

Kent UK
“Top class in every way”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Warm welcome, relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff who also make sure all your requirements are met. Don't take my word go in and give it a try you won't be disappointed. Food is fabulous.

Penryn, United Kingdom
“Don't walk past this lovely, welcoming restaurant!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

As locals to Falmouth it's nice to have somewhere you can go back to time and time again and know it's going to be fabulous. Another reviewer was absolutely right when they said you feel like family, Carolyn and the team are lovely and make you feel so welcome.

They always have a great selection of fresh fish but we just can't resist the sticky ribs every time. Originally called the Jack Daniels Sticky Ribs, they have changed the name but they're still amazing. Also, for an authentic Durban starter try the Bunny Chow (don't worry it's not actually rabbit).

Don't miss it if you come to Falmouth.

1 Thank Paul D