“Wonderfully different ...”

Amanzi
Ranked #3 of 230 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: African, International
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a family-run restaurant creating South African inspired dishes made from Cornish produce.
Penzance, United Kingdom
“Wonderfully different ...”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Luckily got the only available table as the rest were reserved - a popular place.
I can see why as the menu is different but in a good way.

Plenty of choice and very interesting variety and flavours on offer.

Meal was excellent and service was first class.

I'll definitely be returning :)

Cornwall, United Kingdom
“Tasty food in this busy new restaurant”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Located conveniently on the high street in Falmouth we thought we would give this average to high priced restaurant a go. The food was of excellent quality however I would like to see more traditional African dishes as an option. The trio of Cornish fish was well presented and well good as was the Mozambique style kebabed meat.
£66 for 2 starters, 2 mains and a bottle of wine was, for me, good value.

Staines, United Kingdom
“Tasty meal, good portions”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a meal with my partner and parents, had a lovely experience. We had to wait for a while for a table so I would suggest booking, but once we were seated we found the place warm and friendly.

There was a good variety of food on the menu, most of which I'd never heard of which made it more exciting. My partner opted for the full rack of ribs which were the length of his forearm and really tasty. My steak was delicious, although I'm glad I asked for the braai sauce rather than just the monkey gland sauce, the braai was much tastier. The prices of mains averaged about £15.

Very nice, looking forward to returning at some point.

Collias, France
“Wonderful food experience”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Went for lunch and what a wonderful food experience this was. Excellent selection - great as it provides an excuse to go back a few times. Well cooked, well prepared and mouth-waveringly delicious. Top marks.
If you want meat and two veg, try their Sunday lunch but for a special food experience try some of their outstanding African inspired recipes.

• Visited March 2013
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Warm and friendly”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Went for Sunday lunch as a family .We had not booked but were made more than welcome , staff were lovely and its was very child friendly. The food was excellent and very resonable ,we will definately return the next time we visit Falmouth , and I would have no problem reccomending Amanzi to others.

• Visited March 2013