“My first hostel experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Falmouth
Falmouth Lodge Backpackers
Belfast, United Kingdom
“My first hostel experience”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I had a really great two nights staying here. Everyone was very friendly and Judi was always there to help. The beach was so close and I took full advantage of this fact by watching the sun set over the sea. The bed was very comfortable although the bed was a little squeaky but I didn't really mind this. Met loads of cool people from around the world and now want do more hosteling!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Stayed this week as we were visiting the university. Lovely spacious bedroom with a sink which I wasn't expecting. Clean, comfortable and warm reception from Judi. Excellent location for the station beach and town centre.

• Stayed March 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Arrived in the dark in winter and was warmly greeted by Judi, the owner. She was very helpful and informed us of where we could get some food, and attractions in the area. We paid for a twin room but as one wasnt available we got a 4 bed dorm for the same price. bed were very comfortable, with clean linen, and the room had a sink in it which was convenient. Very clean, had a real beachhouse feel!! Only complaint is that the front door got stuck a lot, which was a real pain but that didnt change our overall opinion.
Got laundry done by Judi for 7 pound, and it was outside our door in the morning folded and dried!! Breakfast was toast, which is helpful for us as we left so early!
Definitely recommend

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 19, 2011

visiting in winter with adverse weather warnings I am pleased to say I enjoyed a warm ,comfortable and friendly 3 night stay at the hostel. The owner Judi is very helpful and is on hand to settle you in and make you feel welcome which was great for me as I don't know the area and was visiting on my own. The lodge is in a quiet residential area , close to town and with the sea just round the corner and I will definitely return next time I'm visiting falmouth.

Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Bude, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Fantastic base close to the town and in a quiet street ideal for checking out Falmouth or as a comfy but affordable stop over for business. Judi is a kind and warm host her accommodation is clean, cosy and adequately furnished. I would definitely return.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I am a 37yr. old backpacker and think Judy's place is the ideal hostel for my taste and needs...first she is a great host, polite and helpful whenever information is asked. Not your avergage hostel, far better cared for, very cosy and comfortable, great lounge area with lots of books and local tourist information. Small kitchen with free coffee and tea all day and toast and jam for breakfast (wheat bread!) Really pleasant environment, great location for walking to the beach and to town. I would certainly return here...maybe I will for this weekend's Falmouth Beer Festival! (the lodge is around the corner from the Princess Pavillion)

Room Tip: my room had 2 beds, only had to shar with one other girl....had a sink in the room.