“Probably the Best Chinese I've Been too!”
Review of Ming's Garden

Ming's Garden
Ranked #120 of 244 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Well, I've been in so e Chinese restaurants in my time all around the world, including the famous ones.

But this place had the best Chinese food I've ever tasted. I had a hot and sour soup and then scallops and a seafood special and boy, these were the best scallops I have ever had!!!!

Seriously, in Falmouth and fancy a Chinese? You MUST visit this place.

Staff were great too, very helpful and chatty.

I went solo as I was on a course and was made to feel completely at ease.

Stop reading this now and go!!!!!! :-))

Reviewed October 18, 2013

If this is the restaurant along Church street it is a good one. Food is served quickly and the staff are pleasant. If you can get the back tables the re is a basic view of the harbour. Normal Chinese pricing too.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We went here for a birthday meal, after the original restaurant I booked let me down. The service was very good, we were seated asked if would like drinks and offered a menu.The food was superb and there was lots of it. Would definitely recommend and I will definitely be going back again.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Came here on Friday night for a pay day treat. This place always delivers on service, quality of food and ambiance.
Had one of the Feasts and it was plenty of food. Some Chinese places can fill you up for a short time then you feel hungry again!!! Not so here.
We regularly get takeaways from here and the food quality is consistent with the restaurant, well worth the money.

1  Thank notforturning
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Impressive building that's where it ends plastic table cloths, no atmosphere ,surly waitress
The duck was dry and overcooked,the chicken was rubbery.
Hard to see how it was freshly cooked it came so quickly.
Don't be taken in by the look of the building.

2  Thank Rosie2_12