“This is so good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Oliver's
Ranked #2 of 222 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“This is so good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

best food on the high st FULL STOP. cant wait to go back there the food tasted so lush. frist time and i am hooked. i went there with mum and dad and we loved it.

• Visited June 2012

Bicester, United Kingdom
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were taken by freinds as guests and had a superb evening, excellent food, excellent local bottled beers and although not a very big place, a great atmosphere.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Simon P
St Austell, United Kingdom
“A long awaited treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Having listened to a colleague at work raving over and over again about Olivers, I eventually had the opportunity to meet her for lunch to test if everything she had said was true. Olivers DID NOT disappoint:) As soon as we walked in the door we were made to feel very welcome by Wendy. The food was absolutely delicious, do try the Brie starter, yummy. I asked for the fishcakes as a main but made a point of asking for only one (as I have found some restaurants serve 2 large fishcakes for lunch, which personally I find too much), this was no problem and I left the restaurant feeling very comfortable:)

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Cornish_Andy
Watford, United Kingdom
“Best meal I've eaten that I didn't cook for myself”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Having spent A LOT of money taking our daughter out for meals while we were visiting her in Falmouth where she now lives, she treated us to lunch at Oliver's and ended up with a bill half as big as the those I'd stumped up for, for food that was more than twice as good, served in proper sized portions. Everything local, everything fresh. Not a great range - but to me this is a positive advantage. What they do provide is just spot on. I'll book ahead next time we are down to get at least one evening meal there. It's not big and it's pretty popular so I'd suggest you do the same. You won't regret it.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Daniel L
Falmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never fail to Impress :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Whether its a birthday or another celebration, Oliver's is always our first choice. My whole family are vegetarians and the choice they have is fantastic and is a far cry from the usual risotto or goats cheese tart you get in most restaurants! To have a choice as a vegetarian is fantastic The food is amazing, the atmosphere is lovely and the staff have the perfect balance of friendly but not too in your face! Ohhh and the desserts are fab!!!! Go go go !!!!

• Visited May 2012