“The best food in Falmouth”
Review of Harbour View

Harbour View
Ranked #25 of 233 Restaurants in Falmouth
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Came to the harbour view on my birthday and had a wonderful lunch. the staff were brilliant, and the food top class. I will be be recomending all my friends and family.

1  Thank lovefoodandgrub

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I've been to this restaurant/cafe many times over the years and have enjoyed lovely drinks and snacks, both alfresco and inside. The atmosphere is always warm and welcoming and the staff are friendly. Recently I have been tempted by their ever changing menu. It was lovely! Some of the best food I've eaten in Cornwall. We have eaten here several times now, including having a celebratory lunch. I highly recommend anyone to give it a go.

3  Thank Kim7andm
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I live in Falmouth and have dined at nearly all the restaurants in town and I can assure Harbour View is one of the best for quality of food, service and atmosphere. The food is delicious and left me with a wonderful feeling on contentment. The prices are very good for the quality of food and the staff are polite, friendly and efficient. I ate there earlier and took advantage of their lunch deal of two courses for £10. For a soft drink and two courses the meal came to £24 and for the quality of the food and atmosphere I could not have asked for more. I highly recommend Harbour View Cafe to any person visiting Falmouth.

2  Thank Thomas U
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We were walking down one of the main Falmouth's streets very close to the port looking for a place to have a quick lunch and locally we found a little cafe-restaurant called The Harbour View..the first impression were very good, pretty new deco and for the cold temperatures you have the option to eat al Fresco with BLANKETS! what a nice touch!.
We decided to eat inside from the main menu and my first impression was the selection of the menu..no to short but not to many things to choose from, just the right things!..everything from the Charcuterie selection, hummus, soup of the day,burger,calamari,fish & chips was absolutely well cooked and presented and also very generous portions.
I'm highly recommended!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Had the most wonderful lunch here today. Staff were so attentive, nothing too much trouble and the food was the best I've had in a long time. 2 courses for £10 and we ended up having all 3 courses. Fantastic tastes, well cooked and presented. We will be back there again,