“Family Visit”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Falmouth
San Remo Guest House
Ranked #19 of 82 Falmouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Stayed in the San Remo Guest House with my fiancee, two children aged five and one, and mother- aka the baby sitter :-) for 3 nights. We had a very relaxing time and were made to feel at home at every stage of our stay. The famous Flap-Jacks were as good as I have read about on the reviews on various sites, that were on offer from Steve & Jenny. We would stay in the San Remo again, as it was relaxing, homely and clean..... and that my fellow trip advisors ticks all the boxes that my family look for when we stay away from home. Nothing was too much trouble for Jenny & Steve and all's we had to do was ask. Thank You for helping ,make our visit a lovely experience.....

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Peter S

Reviewed March 22, 2013

earlier this year i spent seven very pleasant nights at san remo.... jenny and steve were great hosts,,, the food was wonderful and the view from my room fabulous! the seafront location was an ideal spot for me as i was coast walking and they were both very helpful in any information i needed to know. i would certainly reccommend thid guest house.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank angelicaj2004
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Having found San Remo via search engines I was delighted by my choice! It was very friendly (we had some flapjacks too!!), very clean and well situated to the town and beach. The room and bathroom were good but the shower itself was a little bit disappointing. Would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank vivienne m
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Very good guest house, spotlessly clean all over, even under the beds.

Proprietors very obliging, breakfasts cooked fresh in morning with a good choice.

Showers in rooms could have been a bit more powerful.

Room Tip: Quiet all over with excellent sea views
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Sandra K
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Lovely B&B, Jenny and Steve are lovely hosts. We were a late arrival and fresh milk and flapjacks is just the sort of nice touch that makes you feel welcomed, that and remembering your names.
Excellent breakfast, good variety and good service. Nice lounge area and to top it all a short walk to Gyllyngvase Beach and garden and good location to Falmouth town centre itself. I would definitely recommend to friends and family. We were there for three nights for a family wedding, offer of an iron for wedding outfits was another nice touch. Just wish we could have stayed there for longer. A lovely B&B that is outstanding value for money.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank WendyD1970
Reviewed September 3, 2012

It's a bit difficult to find good single acommodation for a good price on a good and strategic place and for just a short stay. I took San Remo because, nice reviews here on tripadvisor, nice price and mainly because it's on perfect place. It's less then minute to great beach. You just step out from house and you can enjoy gold sand, nice Café on a beach and lovely gardens.
Also if you need to go to centrum of Falmouth - it's a short walk which took me between 5-10 minutes. Very good position for single traveler without car.

Owners are friendly and lovely people with big patience and I specialy enjoyed their breakfast. They help me with anything I needed and even wake up much more early and prepared breakfast when I had to leave very early.

My room in San Remo was nice, clean with view to sea. I have been sleeping there with open window still hearing sea waves. It was very good choice. Thank you :-)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank JanaMaffet
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Jenny and Steve are not only very welcoming,discreet and friendly hosts but truly dog-friendly - even coping with my year-old puppy having managed to wipe his muddy tummy off over my sheets without their creating a crisis out of a drama. Almost the first thing Steve did was to point out the dog-walking area for me - and 'San Remo' is ideally situated to be able to take your dog for a short walk around the beautiful nearby Queen Mary Gardens before breakfast and then a longer walk across two fields before the day's excursion/s.

My room was comfortable, light, airy and very well appointed.

To be welcomed by your fore-name at breakfast on the morning after your arrival is a sign of real professionalism. Although Jenny remembered my preference for coffee and brown toast with my breakfast it was never taken for granted - and I do always find it a plus not to be taken to be too predictable.

How Steve creates such delicious tomatoes and mushrooms for breakfast I wish I knew!

'San Remo' has ample car parking and is only a 30 minute walk from the Prince of Wales Pier whence you can get to St Mawes or Malpas by ferry so you can dump the car and still explore.

I'd stay at 'San Remo' again - and hope I shall.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo