Sixteen Falmouth
$152
$121
$104
$187
Anacapri Guest House(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$191
$155
Hotels.com
$127
$124
$123
$119
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Well if your looking for a relaxing, welcoming stay in a clean and stylish B and B you can't get better IMO in Falmouth. We stayed in B&B nearly 2years ago (only couple of days) and owner still remembered us and friends. Wow ....... Lovely clean room, owner very friendly and breakfast cooked to order.
We will defo go back :)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SueRavenhill-Handley
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Overall excellent!!! I'll second everything that's been said about Sixteen before. I really could not fault this superb B&B. A breakfast cooked to perfection, beautifully decorated, spotless clean comfortable bedrooms with and a lovely lounge to relax in. Sharon really went out of her way to look after us during our Easter break. I was unwell while we were in Falmouth (nothing to do with Sixteen) - Sharon made sure my family were well cared for...feeding my husband homemade cake and making sure my mother-in-law was comfortable. She even welcomed my daughter (who is at Uni in Falmouth) into her home. Her hospitality is faultless! It really was home from home comfort. We certainly hope to stay at Sixteen again and would recommend it to anyone wanting a bed and breakfast that is a cut above the rest!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Thanks again for looking after my mother and mother in law. We all enjoyed our stay. Great breakfast. Lovely rooms and extra touches like sherry and cake. No better place to stay. Second stay for us and we will be back

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Me and my boyfriend stayed for 2 nights for my birthday weekend. We chose Sixteen as a family member had stayed whilst I was studying at Falmouth University and had highly recommended it. The b&b is perfectly situated just 5 minutes walk from the centre of town and also to Gylly beach making it an ideal location to explore everywhere. Sharon was very friendly and welcoming and provides the most wonderful breakfast. Our room was spotlessly clean, comfortable and very nicely decorated. There was a lovely relaxing atmosphere at Sixteen and staying there was the perfect choice for revisiting Falmouth. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We stayed at Sixteen at the end of Falmouth week this summer. We selected it for the good reviews and the fact it had a suite with a seperate room for a teenager.

The welcome was very warm and the owner was incredibly helpful - offering tea to friend of ours who wasn't staying.

The rooms were lovely - tastefully decorated, spotless clean and very comfortable.

The freshly baked cake was delicious and the house was beautifully decorated with lovely paintings and photographs.

We had to leave very early the following day and breakfast was prepared in time for us to get away despite being a long time before the advertised time.

Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family