We stayed in two rooms at the Townhouse and we found the stay excellent, the paint work could do with a refresh but apart from that we loved the Townhouse.
Both of our rooms were first class, the beds were so comfy! Both rooms had sea views and the noise levels were fine.
The hotel itself is very quirky, the staff friendly and an excellent bar.
The breakfast was first class and the waitress was fantastic.
We have booked to return next month, highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary hotel and bar in the centre of Falmouth. Occupying a grand Georgian townhouse, overlooking Falmouth's busy seascape and marina. Kick back, relax and enjoy some of the hippest rooms in Falmouth. Ten rooms with huge beds, luxury bathrooms, flat screen televisions and all the normal hotel comforts you'd expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Falmouth Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Falmouth Townhouse Hotel Falmouth
- The Hotel Falmouth
- The Boutique Hotel Falmouth
- The Falmouth Townhouse Cornwall