1,103 results
All reviews grab and go race course the penthouse small kitchen car park kitchen area parking is limited self catering hot drinks perfect location coffee machine early check per night great place to stay short walk air con bars and restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed November 23, 2016

modern, chic, well equipped, functional. Rather too yellow a room, good size, and surprisingly quiet on a Saturday night. Excellent location near the shops and race course, right on the walls. Car park extremely small we were lucky to get a space but at £10 for 24hrs good value

Date of stay: November 2016
Claire C, Manager at Roomzzz Chester City, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2016

Dear 14DLB,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review of our hotel.
I am glad that you liked the room and our great location.
We hope to welcome you back to Roomzzz in the near future.

Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

Roomzz is excellent in terms of accommodation and location. Parking is a bit chaotic at times but can't beat the rooms and location. Staff also very welcoming and helpful.

Penthouse apartments have great view over the racecourse.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Claire C, Manager at Roomzzz Chester City, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2016

Dear Martingriffin966,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
I am glad that you enjoyed our rooms and I have passed your positive comments along to our staff.
We hope to welcome you back to Roomzzz in the near future.

Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

Booked this for a night. Had a bit of trouble with my satnav in finding it so recommend not using just the postcode as I did.
Hotel car park was full so I ended up in a pay and display over the street - unwittingly saved money as the hotel charges a tenner where the pay and display was about six quid.
There was a friendly welcome and all the staff indeed were very positive and warm.
I was surprised at the size of the room - very large with a kitchen and settee as well as a big bed and huge tv that swivelled round to view either from the bed or settee.
The bedsheets were a bit starchy and the room was a little stale in smell. The decor struck me as a bit 70s - lots of black in there.
But it was good value and the room was very clean.
I didn't stay for breakfast but there looked to be some nice pastries set out in reception for a "grab and go" approach.
I would return if in Chester. Oh - it's also a very convenient place both for the racecourse and a short walk into town.

Dear citybluemoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
I am glad to hear that you had a nice overnight stay with us. I have passed your comments on to all the staff here and we are currently looking into the issue that you encountered with the starchy bed sheets.

Reviewed November 17, 2016

Stayed here on November 2016 with my Girlfriend and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff were all very friendly and the room was very large, the bathroom was also incredibly big! We were situated on the second floor facing the race course and in my opinion this was an ideal place to be within the hotel! The car park was very small, obviously not the hotels fault, but you'd have to make sure you get there early to guarantee a space. Then there is a £10 per night payment for parking, which is just one of those things. The grab and go continental breakfast was quite nice, however maybe something a bit hot would have been ambit of a change. However, these minor issues didn't affect our stay, as we had a perfect stay! We would definitely recommend this hotel and hopefully will stay here again in the future!

Room tip: If possible try to avoid rooms on ground floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Claire C, Manager at Roomzzz Chester City, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2016

Dear Lionheart2800,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

This room or better still apartment has a nice bedroom area, good seating, a well equipped kitchen and a dining area. It has all the facilities necessary for a short and a long stay. The staff were very helpful. The breakfast set up is very basic but it doesn't pretend to be anything but.

The actual hotel seems very new and I get the impression the building could become an office block without any alterations. Having said that they have done well to make it a comfy home away.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear YorkshireFranky,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review of our hotel.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.