1,122 results
All reviews grab and go race course the penthouse small kitchen car park kitchen area parking is limited self catering hot drinks perfect location complimentary breakfast coffee machine early check great place to stay per night short walk bars and restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2016

Stayed here on November 2016 with my Girlfriend and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff were all very friendly and the room was very large, the bathroom was also incredibly big! We were situated on the second floor facing the race course and in my opinion this was an ideal place to be within the hotel! The car park was very small, obviously not the hotels fault, but you'd have to make sure you get there early to guarantee a space. Then there is a £10 per night payment for parking, which is just one of those things. The grab and go continental breakfast was quite nice, however maybe something a bit hot would have been ambit of a change. However, these minor issues didn't affect our stay, as we had a perfect stay! We would definitely recommend this hotel and hopefully will stay here again in the future!

Room tip: If possible try to avoid rooms on ground floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Claire C, Manager at Roomzzz Chester City, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2016

Dear Lionheart2800,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to welcome you back to Roomzzz Chester in the near future.

Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

This room or better still apartment has a nice bedroom area, good seating, a well equipped kitchen and a dining area. It has all the facilities necessary for a short and a long stay. The staff were very helpful. The breakfast set up is very basic but it doesn't pretend to be anything but.

The actual hotel seems very new and I get the impression the building could become an office block without any alterations. Having said that they have done well to make it a comfy home away.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear YorkshireFranky,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review of our hotel.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to welcome you back to Roomzzz Chester in the near future.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

i prebooked a room a week in advance, paid a bit more and went for the Grande Studio all done though their website and put in the comments if i could have a room as high up and pink if possible... when checking in we got a ground floor in blue room ok but worse still the A/C was brocken and they said they never got my comment... they coundnt move us and put in a heater in instead but the room as humid and uncomfortable all night!!

Room tip: book over the phone if you have requests

Dear MattTDavey,

I am very disappointed to hear about your experience at Roomzzz Chester.
I can assure you that this is not or normal level of service.
I am currently looking into what happened with your booking and how these comments got missed.
So that we can discuss this further, could you please contact me directly at claire.cowburn@roomzzz.com or on 01244 553553.
I look forward to hearing from you

Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

Came here for a reunion with university friends and our significant others! It was recommended by a friend as she had been here before! It was £99 for the room and we had the basic room, but there was nothing basic about it at all! Full kitchen with utensils, a cooker, microwave, etc, a large room with an amazing waterfall shower! Complimentary tea & coffee, a nice sized bed! I loved the colour themes for the room, we was in a yellow room so the curtains, headboard & LED light was all yellow. My friends both had a blue room, same theme! The only issue was the bathroom door was a swing door and didn't have a lock, which if your a couple it doesn't matter but we had pre-drinks in our room so people were a bit awks going to the toilet. Our remote didn't work for the TV either but the staff on reception sorted that out really quickly :)! The receptionists were really friendly, helped us out a lot and took lots of photos of us before we left! Between me and my partner we only had one room key though, which was a pain! They had a complimentary grab and go breakfast, which has water/juice/fruit/tea/coffee etc, which you grab and go back to your room with it! Overall a really fantastic stay (and it's right near the centre and opposite the racecourse)!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Jemizcle,

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed having your reunion at Roomzzz Chester.
I am glad that you found our staff so helpful and I have passed your comments on to them.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Roomzzz Chester in the near future.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

Great place to stay. Friendly staff. Large room, good size comfortable bed, clean. Couldn't fault it at all, hope to be back again. Close to city centre, plenty of pubs and restaurants nearby. Reasonable price.

Dear Joyce K,

I am so please to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Roomzzz in the near future.