“Lovely Restaurant, Unbelievable Staff!”
Review of Piccolino

Piccolino
Reserve with OpenTable
Piccolino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 569 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Exciting, authentic and flavoursome Italian food made with the finest, freshest ingredients
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Had lunch here with our son and daughter for their birthdays(yes both the same day but 3 years apart), My DW and i had the Vittelli Milanese and Hand cut Chips and the DS & Dd both had pizzas. DD slipped up as a veggie and ordered a goats cheese but failed to notice the pancetta on it. Exchanged without fuss or charge! Our desserts were fantastic especially the caramel SALTED ice cream. Definiteley go here gain and soon.

1  Thank BazzaA

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Like all pilccolino's it's the same menu, but the food is very consistent. The service staff were very polite and helpful.

Wood eat there again

Reviewed November 23, 2012

5th time I have been to this restaurant and the food is always very good. Been for lunch and dinner and cannot fault the food. House white wine is a Pinot Griogio is excellent and I always have fish or seafood and am never disappointed. I like the bread and oil that they automatically serve you cause it's always fresh although today I missed the balsamic vinegar. I had the king prawns today and they were fresh and fab! This is my favourite restaurant in Chester. I like the decor, the music and the atmosphere. Staff are good and try to ensure you enjoy yourself.

1  Thank Gorgeous1x
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I stayed in Chester at the Grosvenor for one night and was not in the mood for parfaits,confit and fandangle! I just wanted a good meal with a relaxed casual atmosphere where i didn't stick out like a sore thumb....No table booked, I just went for a stroll.....Voila..I found it!., Piccolino is a wonderful Italian restaurant with a fantastic vibe. Great food, great atmosphere and fantastic service. I had the calamari for starters followed by chicken washed down with a glass of pinot...The staffare really friendly and make you feel at home (bella bella!!)..Thank you Piccolino, until my next visit

1  Thank PrittiK
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Went last night with friends , table booked for 9pm & it was full. excellent service & food good although I personally prefer the food at La Fattoria on Lower Bridge Street. Piccolinos is definitely a smarter and posher restaurant but the staff in La Fattoria are friendlier. Would go again anytime as the garlic pizza breads are amazing esp the tomato one. We had a great night.