“In reverence to the chef”
Review of Sticky Walnut

Sticky Walnut
Ranked #8 of 569 Restaurants in Chester
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My work took me to Chester, a place I truly adore. Heard about this fab place from business colleagues and wow, they were not wrong. A restaurant that makes its own bread is a fabulous thing, really made from scratch and not just bought in and passed off as home made. This focaccia was the bees knees. Everything we tasted was divine, the tender beef, the arancini the gorgeous sweets and more. A fabulous atmosphere and so well done. A night to remember and the thoughtful staff looked after us brilliantly. What impressed was it's such a cosy place that delivers the best, we have done the very posh with no substance and this was a breath of fresh air. We'll done to all, possibly a carls berg moment, possibly the best we have ever had.

1  Thank perfectweekend_10

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Had lunch here last weekend. Lovely place, and really good food and service. The only downside was that there was only one vegetarian choice on the menu that day.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I have been twice, and like the atmosphere, the food and the service. Average price I think, not overly expensive, but worth the visit because the food is really good. I've just been to the Fishpool Inn at Delamere which has just have over £1m spent on it and the atmosphere wasn't as good as the small and intimate Sticky Walnut!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Cannot fault the food, beet, sticky walnut and ricotta stunning, great atmosphere and service, I would recommend to everyone, perhaps expensive, but perfect for Sunday lunch, I want to go again

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Tiny portions of well prepaired food at eye watering prices, especially expensive nothong special puddings.A smell of I think,cooking oil was apparent

2  Thank drbob a