“Made our valentines !!”

The Spa By Doubletree by Hilton Chester
Ranked #5 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Chester
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Amazing service from staff, the famous chef restaurant (can't remember the name sorry) was unfortunately booked as it was valentines day but staff were amazing at suggesting places that would be great for us after asking what we were interested in !! Comfy and well designed rooms :D spa was fantastic and the free use of it as part of any visit!! Alot for your money, gorgeous food !! Great deals available as well ( trust me, I know I'm always on the site excited for my next visit) cannot recommend enough !!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Treatment by Joanne willcox is a must if you visit the double tree spa! Makes you feel much better. Use of the spa facilities is included in her price which is a bonus! I enjoyed a relaxing swim jacuzi and sauna before my treatment!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Had a great spa day. Lovely surroundings and felt totally spoilt and pampered. Excellent service and look forward to returning

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I went on a spa day with my mum and friend. Had the most amazing deep tissue back massage and facial by a therapist I think was called Abby! She was lovely and did an amazing job.
The only thing that lets the place down is we had been calling for 2 days straight with no answer, how are you meant to book in when you can't speak to anyone?!
Think I would return for treatments but maybe not a spa day

Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for two nights and we didn't feel it warranted its 4 star status. Mini bar was empty and there was no bottled water in the room. Bedding was marked and it wasn't changed, neither was the shower gel replaced. Very poor. We won't be staying at a doubletree again!