“This is exactly what a French restaurant should be.”
Review of La P'tite France

La P'tite France
Ranked #3 of 568 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: French Café-Bistro in the heart of Chester. Open for lunch, afternoon, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Probably the best meal out we have had so far this year. Duck cooked to absolute perfection and Trout oh so beautifully moist and flavoursome. A proper french restaurant that just knocks the pants off everywhere else. Great staff, great atmosphere, great food. Not to be missed!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Took my Mother here for lunch one sunny afternoon... We were welcomed with a 'Bonjour!' and a smile from our waitress which was a lovely first impression.
We chose to sit outside in the sunshine and opted for the 2 course lunch of a gorgeous tomato soup with fresh bread and French butter. Then for mains we went for the cod which was also beautiful.

The food, service and overall experience was fantastic and I will most definitely be returning.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Long story short (first time users) great setting, great food, great service... I have literally nothing bad to say. Although I will smell of garlic for months. Was so Gallic I resorted to my broken French - c'est terrible - could have been in one of those bijou restaurants in the middle of nowhere in France. Mussels come highly recommended. From me. And I like mussels. Please don't change a thing guys - have a small menu and execute it brilliantly... This place must thrive because otherwise I'll have nowhere to take the in-laws. Merci!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Food was excellent, fresh, flavoursome. Menu was small (but that's what I prefer). Atmosphere was perfect, busy for a Tuesday so glad we booked! Very reasonably priced! Lovely staff and advised us the best place to go for a drink afterwards. All round brill restaurant.

1  Thank jbaldwin3
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I booked two days in advance and managed to get in for an early table. The restaurant is simply decorated with a lovely atmosphere. The Menu is simple and very French. My moules were delicious and the salmon special was excellently cooked. I had their pudding also because I was so tempted by seeing someone else's. It was a little selection of mini deserts with an expresso coffee. Just perfect! My husband,s Birthday treat was escargots, followed by duck and creme brûlée. All beautifully cooked. My teenage sons were also not disappointed.
We look forward to going back!

2  Thank Schnoops