Grosvenor Place Guest House
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull english breakfastb bgreat locationcity centrelovely hot showergeorgian housenearby publovely guesthouseinside the city wallstop floorcomfy bedset you up for the daycooked breakfastpleasure of stayingvery comfortable staygood sizeweekend stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My Husband and I stayed at the Grosvenor Place Guest House for my 40th birthday weekend, We had an amazing time and couldn`t have been more pleased with the friendly and welcoming hosts, Our double room was briliant ,with a flat screen tv, Tea and coffee facilities, with en-suite and a full english breakfast. We would definetly book here again, Its a wonderful place, The owners made my 40th birthday a great time and we will definetly be back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle G
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Superb B&B in the center of chester, spotless and Lots of little, nice touches. From the enquiry on the phone... just after we booked to see if we had any special requirements, I am celiac (& it was clear, when we arrived, that had taken careful note of all my comments) free WiFi ( This was spoiled just a little because of its good speed. After a couple of hours,I even downloaded stuff in to my iPad! Of course, I could not say that my office is faster,it was not, this was a good WiFi, better than many great hotels I have stayed.),

On the first morning we had the impressively good cooked breakfast(full english)fresh juices with bits - a very convenient, serve by the manager. Having said that, it was included in the price, great, great sausage and excellent bacon(drycured), organic eggs, and great high quality orange juice. I could have as much tea or coffee as I wanted.
We got also a 2 hour parking permit. All was lovely.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Marian G
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Stayed at the guest house for 2 nights. The owner was very accommodating of our late night arrival and we were made to feel very welcome. Room was very clean and well kept. The breakfast in the morning was also an added bonus. If you want to be in the heart of Chester I would recommend this guest house.

Jonathon
London, UK

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Jonny5london
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We booked two rooms for two nights and couldn't have been happier. Stephan was very helpful, the rooms were spotlessly clean & beautifully decorated. Not to mention the full English breakfasts which were delicious and made from local produce. We couldn't believe the value for money. The location was a stone's throw from the beautiful shopping precinct and historical sights of Chester - we were able to walk everywhere in less than 5 minutes. Easy parking.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank VQ_Aus
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Great service in general! The beds and rooms where very comfortable and clean. The location was close to everything within walking distance. I have stayed in many hotels but the service offered by this guest house has no comparison. The owners where very kind and helpul in everyway. The breakfast was very good,fresh and home made. Great value for its quality!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family