“Best coffee in town”
Review of Jaunty Goat Coffee

Jaunty Goat Coffee
Ranked #1 of 47 Coffee & Tea in Chester
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Really great coffee and delicious homemade cake. Will definitely be our choice for a cuppa if we're in Chester.

1  Thank Efenechtyd

Reviewed May 5, 2014

The tittle is the impression I got, because the 'owner' sat at the end of the table I was on with two of his friends and talked at length about it. If kings school boys want a place to hang out and talk nonsense, then this is the place for you. But for myself and my boyfriend, I don't think we'll becoming back. The latte was warm at best, and really rather bitter...like it was burnt. I had red velvet cake...which in fairness was a large piece and was rather tasty, and I like the decor....but overall the place lacks atmosphere and the very young staff on the tills really didn't know what they were doing, as the manager had to jump on and help which led to a 10 minute wait.
It's far to pretentious and everyone is trying to hard.
A piece of advise- visit bold street coffee in Liverpool....there trying the same thing..but succeeding.

6  Thank Megan J
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Funky, cool and relaxing coffee shop. Love the chic vibe and chilled out atmosphere. Wonderful coffee (although I wish the cups were bigger) and as I said in the title the best EVER carrot cake! Big portion and I'm confident you won't find any better in Chester in fact the uk and is worth traveling for :) Hurry though as it can run out fast it's that good :(
Two really friendly girls behind the counter that are only too happy to advise on sweet snacks which I tend to mull over at times! Great service and will be back again and again for sure.

2  Thank Poppybean
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Great coffee, snacks and cakes. Really good service, love having a coffee here. Great to meet family and friends or have a break from shopping.

4  Thank EnglandHolidays
Reviewed April 21, 2014

must be one of the best coffee shops in Chester.Friendly staff and the most delicious home made cakes. please give the chain coffee shops a swerve and visit the Jaunty Goat.just one tiny gripe- please provide some alternative seating to the stools.

1  Thank helensuzanne2016