“Favourite coffee shop in Chester!”
Review of Jaunty Goat Coffee

Jaunty Goat Coffee
Ranked #1 of 47 Coffee & Tea in Chester
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Great coffee, amazing carrot cake. Love the choice of coffees on offer. My friend had an scoop of ice cream with an espresso shot over it! Genius!!

1  Thank Jennifer S

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I visited with my owners on a perfect Sunday morning, who had recommended the wonderful coffee. As I am not a coffee-lover, my needs were still attended to, and I had what can only be described as the most delicious bowl of water I had ever had. It was served in a lovely china bowl - perfect. The staff were very kind to bring it out, and very friendly to me. Great place for belly rubs and chill outs.

1  Thank Mishka M
Reviewed March 28, 2014

When im in Chester i always pay a visit hear, as i personally think its the best coffee out there.I usually have a latte and It is really smooth,i actually think it tastes like a flat white as its that good..The only criticism is that i think you should do larger cups of coffee because im always wanting more!.....Friendly staff as well, Instead of people going to their usual coffee chains they should try your coffee instead and im sure they wouldn't be disappoint!
Keep up the good work guys.

1  Thank waynester05
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Nice flat white and carrot cake. If the coffee mug is bigger, I will be happier. I like the deco, esp the newspaper holder n the brick wall, tho the stools r not comfy.

1  Thank Iris G
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Don't know where they got the name from but this is a stylish and fun little coffee shop in Chester's busy Bridge Street.
Friendly young staff, great coffee, tasty paninis and gorgeous cakes - you could even have hours of fun adjusting the antique stools.
Forget your Costas and the rest of the chains and get the goat.

2  Thank AliSyme